1. Elisa Glick, Materializing Queer Desire (Albany: State University of New York Press, 2009), p. 5.
2. John Howard, Men Like That (Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1999), p. xiv.
3. Judith Halberstam, In a Queer Time and Place: Transgender Bodies, Subcultural Lives (New York: New York University Press, 2005), p. 34.
4. Judith Butler, Gender Trouble: Feminism and the Subversion of Identity (London: Routledge, 1990), pp. 1–34; Tim Dean, Beyond Sexuality (Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2000), pp. 174–214.
Email your librarian or administrator to recommend adding this journal to your organisation's collection.
Full text views reflects the number of PDF downloads, PDFs sent to Google Drive, Dropbox and Kindle and HTML full text views.
Abstract views reflect the number of visits to the article landing page.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between <date>. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed