1. Li, QC, Yu, Y. The development of health promotion in public health emergencies. J People’s Mil Surg. 2016;59:197-199.
2. Zhao, Y, Dai, J, Wang, Q. Construction of hospital information system after disaster. J E-Healthcare. 2010;8:58-60.
3. Dong, N, Zhu, D. Study on health-promoting lifestyles among clinical nurses from general hospitals. J Nurs Sci. 2009;24:12.
4. Zhang, F. Investigation and analysis of the healthy lifestyle of township residents. J Bus. 2015;48:36-37.
5. Zhao, H, Liu, QL, Yang, Y. Study on the education mode of health after earthquake in Wenchuan earthquake in Sichuan province. J Mod Prev Med. 2008;35:4414-4416.
6. Li, QC, Yu, Yang. Health promotion in public health emergencies. J People’s Mil Surg. 2016;9:917-919.
7. Walker, SN, Sechrist, KR, Pender, NJ. The Health-Promoting Lifestyle Profile: development and psychometric characteristics. J Nurs Res. 1987;36:76-81.
8. Ay, S, Yanikkerem, E, Çalim, SI, et al. Health-promoting lifestyle behaviour for cancer prevention: a survey of Turkish university students. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2012;13:2269-2277.
9. Lee, A, Cheng, FF, Fung, Y, et al. Can Health Promoting Schools contribute to the better health and wellbeing of young people? The Hong Kong experience. J Epidemiol Community Health. 2006;60:530-536.
10. Li, XM, Wang, BY, Sun, WLX, et al. Relationship between health promotion lifestyle and self-efficacy of the nurses. J China Occupation Med. 2016;43:337-340.
11. Liu, GH, Li, J, Mang, WL, et al. A survey of the medical and health demand after the earthquake. J Pract Med. 2009;25:3313-3314.
12. Dong, N, Zhu, D. Study on health-promoting lifestyles among clinical nurses from general hospitals. J Nurs Sci. 2009;24:12.
13. Zhang, XM, Hong, JF, Han, PH. Study on health promotion lifestyles of clinical nurses. China J Pract Nurs. 2012;28:3-6.
14. Norris, FH, Friedman, MJ, Watson, PJ. 60,000 disaster victims speak: Part II. Summary and implications of the disaster mental health research. J Psychiatr. 2002;65:240-260.
15. Shrestha, R. Post-traumatic stress disorder among medical personnel after Nepal earthquake. J Nepal Health Res Counc. 2015;13:144-148.
16. Oglodek, E, Araszkiewicz, A. Chronic and post-traumatic stress in the profession of medical rescuer worker. J Pol Merkur Lekarski. 2011;31:97-99.
17. Cui, YM, Yang, XY, Wang, HM, et al. Investigation and intervention on stress disorder of medical staff in Wenchuan earthquake. Med J National Defending Forces Southwest China. 2009;19:430-431.
18. Benedek, DM, Fullerton, C, Ursano, RJ. First responders: mental health consequences of natural and human-made disasters for public health and public safety workers. J Annu Rev Public Health. 2007;28:55-68.
19. Yuan, Zh. Research progress on healthy lifestyle. J Chin Gen Nurs. 2010;8:1011-1012.
20. Peng, BY, Li, XM, Liu, Y, et al. A study on the relationship between lifestyle and quality of life of medical staffs from the view of health promotion. J Chin Health Service Manag. 2015;32(6):468-470.
21. Walker, SN, Sechrist, KR, Pender, NJ. The Health-Promoting Lifestyle Profile II. Omaha, NE: University of Nebraska Medical Center; 1995.
22. Hidalgo, KD, Mielke, GI, Parra, DC, et al. Health promoting practices and personal lifestyle behaviors of Brazilian health professionals. J BMC Public Health. 2016;16:1114.
23. Lee, A, Cheng, FF, Fung, Y, et al. Can health promoting schools contribute to the better health and wellbeing of young people? The Hong Kong experience. J Epidemiol Community Health. 2006;60:530-536.
24. Zhang, S, Wei, C, Fukumoto, K, et al. A comparative study of health-promoting lifestyles in agricultural and non-agricultural workers in Japan. J Environ Health Prev Med. 2011;16:80-89.
25. Gupta, K, Fan, L. Doctors: fighting fit or couch potatoes? Br J Sports Med. 2009;43:153-154.
26. Pojednic, RM, Polak, R, Arnstein, F, et al. Practice patterns, counseling and promotion of physical activity by sports medicine physicians. J Sci Med Sport. 2017;20:123-127.
27. Profis, M, Simontuval, T. The influence of healthcare workers’ occupation on Health Promoting Lifestyle Profile. J Ind Health. 2016;54:439-447.
28. Yu, MC, He, M, Liu, Y, et al. Survey on working of nursing staff in worst-hit area in Mianyang. J Nurs (China). 2011;18:12-14.
29. Ansoleaga, E. Psychosocial stress among healthcare workers. J Revista Medica De Chile. 2015;143:47-55.
30. Yueh-Chi, T, Liu, CH. Factors and symptoms associated with work stress and health-promoting lifestyles among hospital staff: a pilot study in Taiwan. J BMC Health Serv Res. 2012;12:199.
31. Wright, KB. A communication competence approach to healthcare worker conflict, job stress, job burnout, and job satisfaction. J Healthc Qual. 2011;33:7-14.
32. Doolittle, BR, Windish, DM, Seelig, CB. Burnout, coping, and spirituality among internal medicine resident physicians. J Grad Med Educ. 2013;5:257.
33. Calandra, C, Pulvirenti, N. Spiritual dimension in the dynamic relationship with the “helping professions”. J Annali Dellistituto Superiore Di Sanità. 1992;28:273-276.
34. Graber, DR, Johnson, JA. Spirituality and healthcare organizations. J Healthc Manag. 2001;46:52-60.
35. Feng, T. Medical violence: cause and measures. J Med Philos. 2014;15:90-93.
36. Noblet, AJ, Rodwell, JJ. Workplace health promotion. J Ind Health. 2010;48(3):249.