1. Akdeniz, C, Santas, T, Erdem, A, et al. A new device Cardio-O-Fix ventricular septal defect occluder for percutaneous closure of congenital muscular ventricular septal defect. Cardiol Young 2010; 20 (Suppl 2), Abstract 151 (from 44 AEPC Annual Meeting, 26–29 May 2010, Insbruck).
2. Bialkowski, J, Szkutnik, M, Fiszer, R, et al. Application of Cardio-O-Fix occluders for transcatheter closure of patent ductus arteriosus and interatrial communications: preliminary experience. Cardiol J 2010; 17: 607–611.
3. Ho, SY, Gerlis, LM, Anderson, C, Devine, WA, Smith, A. The morphology of aortopulmonary window with regard to their classification and morphogenesis. Cardiol Young 1994; 4: 146–155.
4. Rohit, M, Nandakumar, S, Bahl, A, Kubba, S, Talwar, KK. Transcatheter closure of aortopulmonary window. Indian Heart J 2005; 57: 161–163.
5. Naik, GD, Chandra, VS, Shenoy, A, et al. Transcatheter closure of aortopulmonary window using Amplatzer device. Catheter Cardiovasc Interven 2003; 59: 402–405.
6. Trehan, V, Nigam, A, Tyagi, S. Percutaneous closure of nonrestrictive aortopulmonary window in three infants. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 2008; 71: 405–411.
7. Szkutnik, M, Kusa, J, Glowacki, J, et al. Transcatheter closure of ruptured sinus Valsalva aneurysms with Amplatzer occluders. Rev Esp Cardiol 2009; 62: 1317–1321.