1. Newburger, JW, Takahashi, M, Gerber, MA, et al. Diagnosis, treatment, and long-term management of Kawasaki disease: a statement for health professionals from the committee on rheumatic fever, endocarditis, and kawasaki disease, council on cardiovascular disease in the young, American heart association. Pediatrics 2004; 114: 1708–1733.
2. Burns, JC, Glode, MP. Kawasaki syndrome. Lancet 2004; 364: 533–544.
3. Holman, RC, Curns, AT, Belay, ED, et al. Kawasaki syndrome hospitalizations in the United States, 1997 and 2000. Pediatrics 2003; 112: 495–501.
4. Holman, RC, Belay, ED, Curns, AT, et al. Kawasaki syndrome hospitalizations among children in the United States, 1988–1997. Pediatrics 2003; 111: 448.
5. Yanagawa, H, Nakamura, Y, Yashiro, M, et al. Incidence survey of Kawasaki disease in 1997 and 1998 in Japan. Pediatrics 2001; 107: E33.
6. Senzaki, H. Long-term outcome of Kawasaki disease. Circulation 2008; 118: 2763–2772.
7. Belay, ED, Maddox, RA, Holman, RC, et al. Kawasaki syndrome and risk factors for coronary artery abnormalities: United States, 1994–2003. Pediatr Infect Dis J 2006; 25: 245–249.
8. Sonobe, T, Kiyosawa, N, Tsuchiya, K, et al. Prevalence of coronary artery abnormality in incomplete Kawasaki disease. Pediatr Int 2007; 49: 421–426.
9. Witt, MT, Minich, LL, Bohnsack, JF, et al. Kawasaki disease: more patients are being diagnosed who do not meet American Heart Association criteria. Pediatrics 1999; 104: e10.