1. Hunter, J. Three cases of mal-conformation in the heart. Medical Observations and Inquiries 1784; 6: 291–294.
2. Nguyen, TP, Srivastava, S, Ko, HH, Lai, WW. Congenital muscular ventricular septal aneurysm: report of four cases and review of the literature. Pediatr Cardiol 2008; 29: 40–44.
3. Patel, AR, Farrell, P, Harris, M, Gaynor, JW, Gillespie, MJ. Acquired ventricular septal aneurysm in a patient with pulmonary atresia with intact ventricular septum. Cardiol Young 2012; 22: 227–229.
4. Marini, D, Boudjemline, Y, Agnoletti, G. Closure of extracardiac Fontan fenestration by using the covered Cheatham Platinum stent. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 2007; 69: 1002–1006.
5. Freedom, RM, Anderson, RH, Perrin, D. The significance of ventriculo-coronary arterial connections in the setting of pulmonary atresia with an intact ventricular septum. Cardiol Young 2005; 15: 447–468.