1. Innes, GD, Scheuermeyer, FX, Marsden, J, et al. Impact of physician payment mechanism on emergency department operational performance. CJEM 2018;20(2):183-190, doi:10.1017/cem.2018.10.
2. Schull, MJ, Vermeulen, MJ. Ontario’s alternate funding arrangements for emergency departments: the impact on the emergency physician workforce. CJEM 2005;7(2):100-106, 10.1017/S1481803500013051.
3. Whyne, M, Whyne, G, Rowe, B. Variations in monetary distribution among Ontario’s Alternative Funding Agreement workload model hospitals. CJEM 2007;9(1):21-25, 10.1017/S148180350001469X.
4. Collaborative Working Group on the Future of Emergency Medicine in Canada. Emergency medicine training & practice in Canada: celebrating the past & evolving for the future. Ottawa: The Canadian Association of Emergency Physicians, the College of Family Physicians of Canada, and the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada; 2016.
5. Ontario LHIN lead survey of emergency directors, 2012 and 2015 – unpublished data.