- ISSN: 1750-2705 (Print), 2047-993X (Online)
- Editors: Dr Rebecca Flemming University of Cambridge, UK , Dr Myrto Hatzimichali University of Cambridge, UK and Dr Lucia Prauscello University of Oxford, UK
- Editorial board
The Cambridge Classical Journal publishes high-quality scholarly articles in all areas of Greek and Roman studies: literature, philology, philosophy, history, art & archaeology, reception, history of scholarship. CCJ has a publication history dating back to 1882 and is well known for some classic pieces which have changed the direction of the field. It is the journal of the Cambridge Philological Society but invites submissions from all scholars.
- 02 July 2020,
- “The Türkmen-Karahöyük Intensive Survey Project (TISP), led by James Osborne (University of Chicago), was begun in 2019 and determined that the site might not One of the paradoxes of archaeology is that, although understanding of the past is usually achieved only after years of painstaking work, once in a blue moon something may be found that instantly changes one’s theories or suddenly leads to completely new research avenues.…...
- 25 June 2020,
- Higher Education from Cambridge University Press is our new online textbook website. The beta version of the site has launched on 30th June, 2020.…
- 03 June 2020,
- Pity me, pitiable in many ways, I who am crying out, weeping like a girl, and no one can say he saw this man do such a thing before, but though racked with...