- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1750-2705 (Print), 2047-993X (Online)
- Editors: Dr Rebecca Flemming University of Cambridge, UK, Dr Myrto Hatzimichali University of Cambridge, UK, and Dr Lucia Prauscello University of Oxford, UK
- Editorial board
The Cambridge Classical Journal publishes high-quality scholarly articles in all areas of Greek and Roman studies: literature, philology, philosophy, history, art & archaeology, reception, history of scholarship. CCJ has a publication history dating back to 1882 and is well known for some classic pieces which have changed the direction of the field. It is the journal of the Cambridge Philological Society but invites submissions from all scholars.
- 01 July 2022,
- When only four words of a poet’s entire output in a specific genre survive to the present day, is there really anything of substance that we can say about this...
- 15 June 2022,
- Portable braziers, frequently made of clay utensils and appearing in different shapes (Fig. 1:a), are associated with the process of cooking. They were popular...
- 08 June 2022,
- Valerius Flaccus’ Argonautica breaks off at a crucial and tantalising moment on the island of Peuce at the mouth of the Hister (Danube). With Medea’s assistance,...