1. Abrams, P., “The Production of Survey Data in Britain,” to appear in Rokkan, S., (ed.), Data Archives for the Social Sciences (Paris: Mouton, 1966).
2. Allardt, E., and Riihinen, V., “Files for Aggregate Data by Territorial Units in Finland,” to appear in Rokkan, S., (ed.), Data Archives for the Social Sciences (Paris: Mouton, 1966).
3. Almendinger, V., SPAN Reference Manual and General Description, System Development Corporation, Santa Monica, California.
4. Bisco, R. L., for the Council of Social Science Data Archives, “An Overview of Developments through 1965,” to appear in Rokkan, op. cit.
5. Bisco, R. L., “Information Retrieval from Data Archives: The ICPR System,” American Behavioral Scientist, 7 (06, 1964), 45–47.
6. Bisco, R. L., “Social Science Data Archives: Technical Considerations,” Social Science Information, 4 (1965), No. 3, 129–150.
7. Bobrow, D. B., Bwy, D., and Wilcox, A., “Automating Survey Research: Some Solutions to Problems of Storage and Retrieval,” draft paper, Department of Political Science, Northwestern University, 10, 1965.
8. Bouman, I., “POLLS, International Review on Public Opinion,” Gazette, 11 (1965), Nos. 2 and 3.
9. Brouwer, M., “The 1963 Production of Survey Data in Continental Europe,” to appear in Rokkan, op. cit.
10. Brouwer, M., “Social Science Data Archives and National Social Science Councils,” paper, Steinmetz Institute, University of Amsterdam, 10, 1965.
11. Converse, P. E., “The Availability and Quantity of Sample Survey Data in Archives within the United States,” paper prepared for an International Conference on the Use of Quantitative Political, Social, and Cultural Data in Cross-National Comparisons held at Yale University, September, 1963. Available from Survey Research Center, the University of Michigan.
12. DATUM, “Erster Bericht üher DATUM,” report of summer, 1965, Technical and User Conferences, DATUM, 08, 1965.
13. Deutsch, K. W., et al., “The Yale Political Data Program,” Yale Papers in Political Science, No. 5, Political Science Research Library, Yale University, 1963.
14. Hart, H., “The Inauguration of the Steinmetz Foundation,” Gazette, 10 (1964) No. 3.
15. Hastings, P. K., “Inventory of American Production of Sample Survey Data in 1963,” to appear in Rokkan, op. cit.
16. Hastings, P. K., “The Roper Public Opinion Research Center: An International Archive of Social Science Data,” International Social Science Journal, 16 (1964), No. 1, pp. 90–97.
17. Hastings, P. K., “The Roper Public Research Center: Purposes, Background, and Development,” draft paper, The Roper Center, undated.
18. Mendelssohn, R. C., The Manpower Information System, draft manuscript, Bureau of Labor Statistics, 04, 1965.
19. Merritt, R. L., and Lane, R. E., “The Training Functions of a Data Library,” to appear in Rokkan, op. cit.
20. Miller, W. E., and Converse, P. E., “The Inter-University Consortium for Political Research,” International Social Science Journal 16 (1964), No. 1, pp. 70–76.
21. Mitchell, R. E., “A Social Science Data Archive for Asia, Africa, and Latin America,” to appear in Rokkan, op. cit.
22. Mitchell, R. E., “The Survey Research Center, University of California, Berkeley,” International Social Science Journal, 16 (1964), No. 1, pp. 86–89.
23. Rokkan, S., and Valen, H., “Archives for Statistical Studies of Within-Nation Differences,” to appear in Rokkan, op. cit.
24. Scheuch, E. K., and Bruning, I., “Experiences with an Archive for Survey Research Data: The “Zentralarchiv” at the University of Cologne,” paper presented to the International Social Science Council Round-Table Conference on Problems in the Utilization of Sample Survey Data in Comparative Research.
25. Scheuch, E. K., and Stone, P. J., “The General Inquirer Approach to an International Retrieval System for Survey Archives,” American Behavioral Scientist, 7 (06, 1964), 23–28.
26. Skilton, James L., “IBM 360 Urban Planning Programs,” paper presented at Highway Engineering Exchange Program Meeting, Madison, Wisconsin, September, 1965. Copies available from Urban Planning Division, Bureau of Public Roads, U. S. Department of Commerce, Washington, D.C.