1. He, C., Goericke, J. and Lee, D. Simulation development in support of investigation of handling qualities specification requirements for maritime rotorcraft, American Helicopter Society Specialists’ Conference on Aeromechanics, 23-25 January 2008, San Francisco, California, US.
2. He, C., Goericke, J. and Kang, H. Modeling enhancements for physics-based simulation validations, Proceedings of the 61st AHS Forum, 1-3 June 2005, Grapevine, Texas, US.
3. Saberi, H. Jung, Y.C. and Anastassiades, T. Finite element and modal method in multibody dynamic code, Proceedings of American Helicopter Society 2nd International Aeromechanical Specialists’ Conference, 11-13 October 1995, Bridgeport, Connecticut, US.
4. He, C. and Du Val, R. W. An unsteady airloads model with dynamic stall for rotorcraft simulation, Proceedings of 50th AHS Annual Forum, 11-13 May 1994, Washington DC, US.
5. He, C. and Xin, H. An unsteady ducted fan model for rotorcraft flight simulation, 62nd AHS Forum, 9-11 May 2006, Phoenix, Arizona, US.
6. He, C. and Zhao, J. Modeling rotor wake dynamics with viscous vortex particle method, AIAA J, April 2009, 47, (4), pp 902-915.
7. He, C. and Zhao, J. High fidelity simulation of tiltrotor aerodynamic interference, AHS 68th Annual Forum, 1-3 May 2012, Fort Worth, Texas, US.
8. Rajmohan, N., Zhao, J. and He, C. A coupled vortex particle/CFD methodology for studying coaxial rotor configurations, Fifth Decennial AHS Aeromechanics Specialists' Conference, 22-24 January 2014, San Francisco, California, US.
9. Zhao, J. and He, C. Physics-based modeling of viscous ground effect for rotorcraft application, J AHS, July 2015, 60, (3), pp 1-13.
10. Zhao, J. and He, C. A finite state dynamic wake model enhanced with vortex particle method-derived modeling parameters for coaxial rotor simulation and analysis, J AHS, April 2016, 61, (2), pp 1-9.
11. He, C. and Rajmohan, N. Modeling the aerodynamic interaction of multiple rotor vehicles and compound rotorcraft with viscous vortex particle method, AHS 72nd Annual Forum, 17-19 May 2016, West Palm Beach, Florida, US.
12. Strope, K., Borden, C. and Harding, J. Verification and validation of a UH-60 FLIGHTLAB model in support of the UH-60M limited user test, AHS 60th Annual Forum, 7-10 June 2004, Baltimore, Maryland, US.
13. Peters, D. A. and He, C. Finite state induced flow models Part II: Three dimensional rotor disk, Journal of Aircraft, March-April 1995, 32, (2), pp 312-322.
14. Banks, W.H.H. and Gadd, G.E. Delaying effect of rotation on laminar separation, AIAA J, April 1963, 1, (4), pp 941-941.
15. Strope, K., Gassaway, B., Spires, M. and Kacvinsky, R. Predicting helicopter external loads during manoeuvring flight, AHS Aeromechanics Conference, 23-25 January 2008, San Francisco, California, US.
16. Hodges, D.H. and Dowell, E.H. Nonlinear equation of motion for the elastic bending and torsion of twisted non-uniform rotor blades, NASA TN D-7818, December 1974.
17. Dowell, E.H. and Traybar, J.J. An experimental study of the nonlinear stiffness of a rotor blade undergoing flap, lag and twist deformations, AMS Report 1257, Department of Aerospace and Mechanical Sciences, Princeton University, December 1975.
18. Bousman, W.G. An experimental investigation of the effects of aeroelastic couplings on aeromechanical stability of a hingeless rotor helicopter, J American Helicopter Soc, January 1981, 26, (1), pp 46-54.
19. FAA CFR Part 60, Flight simulation training device initial and continuing qualification and use, Doc. No. FAA-2002-12461, 71 FR 63426, October 2007.
20. Zang, C., Xin, H. and Driscoll, J. Development and validation of an engineering simulation model in FLIGHTLAB with customized modeling enhancements, 73rd American Helicopter Society Forum, 9-11 May 2017, Fort Worth, Texas, US.
21. He, C., Syal, M., Tischler, M. and Juhasz, O. State-space inflow model identification from viscous vortex particle method for advanced rotorcraft configurations, 73rd American Helicopter Society Forum, 9-11 May 2017, Fort Worth, Texas, US.
22. ADS-33E-PRF, Aeronautical Design Standard Performance Specification: Handling Qualities Requirements for Military Rotorcraft, March 2000, Redstone Arsenal, Alabama.
23. Lee, D., He, C., Saberi, H. and Du Val, R. Development of virtual pilot laboratory (VPLab) toolset in support of aircraft avionics testing and evaluation, AHS 68th Annual Forum, 1-3 May 2012, Fort Worth, Texas, US.