1. Flittie, K. and Curtin, B. Pathfinder solar-powered aircraft flight performance, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics Conference, AIAA, August 1998, Boston, MA, USA, pp 618–632.
2. Colella, N.J. and Wenneker, G.S. Pathfinder. Developing a solar rechargeable aircraft, IEEE Potentials, 1996, 15, (1), pp 18–23.
3. Noll, T.E., Brown, J.M. and Perez-Davis, M.E. Investigation of the Helios Prototype Aircraft Mishap Volume I Mishap Report, NASA, 2004.
4. Ehernberger, L.J., Donohue, C. and Teets, E.H. A review of solar-powered aircraft flight activity at the Pacific missile range test facility, Kauai, Hawaii, Extended Abstracts, 2004.
5. Zhang, Y. and Duan, H. A directional control system for UCAV automatic takeoff roll, Aircr Engineering & Aerospace Technology, 2013, 85, (1), pp 48–61.
6. Lemay, D., Chamaillard, Y. and Basset, M. Gain-scheduled yaw control for aircraft ground taxiing, IFAC Proceedings Volumes, 2011, 44, (1), pp 12970–12975.
7. Chen, B.H., Jiao, Z.X. and Shuzhi, S.G. Aircraft-on-ground path following control by dynamical adaptive backstepping, Chinese J Aeronautics, 2013, 26, (3), pp 668–675.
8. Re, F. Modelica landing gear modelling and on-ground trajectory tracking with sliding mode control, 1st CEAS Specialist Conference on Guidance, Navigation and Control, AIAA & CEAS, April 2011, pp 103–115.
9. Biannic, J., Marcos, A. and Jeanneau, M. Nonlinear simplified LFT modelling of an aircraft on ground, 2006 IEEE International Conference on Control Application, 2006, pp 2213–2218.
10. Han, J. From PID to active disturbance rejection control, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 2009, 56, (3), pp 900–906.
11. Gao, Z. Active disturbance rejection control: a paradigm shift in feedback control system design, American Control Conference, IEEE, June 1998, pp 2399–2405.
12. Peng, C., Tian, Y.T. and Gong, X. ADRC trajectory tracking control based on PSO algorithm for a quad-rotor, IEEE Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications, IEEE, June 2013, pp 800–805.
13. Fu, C., Tian, Y.T. and Peng, C. Path tracking control for eight-rotor aircraft based on linear ADRC algorithm, IEEE Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications, IEEE, June 2016, pp 2147–2152.
14. Wang, X., Kong, W. and Zhang, D. Active disturbance rejection controller for small fixed-wing UAVs with model uncertainty, IEEE International Conference on Information and Automation, 2015, pp 2299–2304.
15. Xingling, S. and Honglun, W. Back-stepping active disturbance rejection control design for integrated missile guidance and control system via reduced-order ESO, Isa Transactions, 2015, 57, (4), pp 10–22.
16. Xia, Y., Pu, F. and Li, S. Lateral path tracking control of autonomous land vehicle based on ADRC and differential flatness, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 2016, 63, (5), pp 3091–3099.
17. Beard, R.W. and Mclain, T.W. Small Unmanned Aircraft: Theory and Practice, 2012, Princeton University Press, New Jersey, US.
18. Nelson, D.R., Barber, D.B. and Mclain, T.W. Vector field path following for miniature air vehicles, IEEE Transactions on Robotics, 2007, 23, (3), pp 519–529.
19. Sujit, P., Saripalli, S. and Sousa, J.B. Unmanned aerial vehicle path following: a survey and analysis of algorithms for fixed-wing unmanned aerial vehicles, IEEE Control Systems, 2014, 34, (1), pp 42–59.