1. Chen, K.J. and Zhao, H.Y. An optimal reentry maneuver guidance law applying to attack the ground fixed target, J of Astronautics, 1994, 15, (1), pp 1–7.
2. Zhao, H.Y. Dynamics and Guidance of Reentry Vehicle, 1997.
Moon, J., Kim, K. and Kim, Y. Design of Missile Guidance Law via Variable Structure Control, J of Guidance, Control and Dynamics, 2001, 24, (4), pp 659–664.
Yamasaki, T., Balakrishnan, S.N., Takano, H. and Yamaguchi, I. Sliding mode-based intercept guidance with uncertainty and disturbance compensation, J of the Franklin Institute-Engineering and Applied Mathematics, 2015, 352, (11), pp 5145–5172.
5. Geng, F. and Zhu, X.P. The Research of nonlinear robust guidance law for high speed unmanned attack air vehicle, J of Astronautics, 2008, 29, (5), pp 922–927.
Lechevin, N. and Rabbath, C.A. Lyapunov-based nonlinear missile guidance, J of Guidance, Control and Dynamics, 2004, 27, (5), pp 1096–1102.
Wang, X.H. and Wang, J.Z. Partial integrated missile guidance and control with finite time convergence, J of Guidance, Control and Dynamics, 2013, 36, (5), pp 1399–1409.
Li, G.L., Yan, H. and Ji, H.B. A guidance law with finite time convergence considering autopilot dynamics and uncertainties, Int J of Control Automation and Systems, 2014, 12, (5), pp 1011–1017.
Qu, P.P., Shao, C.T. and Zhou, D. Finite time convergence guidance law accounting for missile autopilot, J of Dynamic Systems Measurement and Control, 2015, 137, (5), pp 1–8.
10. Song, S.H. and Ha, I.J. A Lyapunov-like approach to performance analysis of 3-dimensional pure PNG laws, IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 1994, 30, (1), pp 238–247.
11. Oh, J.H. and Ha, I.J. Capturability of the 3-dimensional pure PNG law, IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 1999, 35, (2), pp 491–503.
Yang, C.D. and Yang, C.C. Analytical solution of three-dimensional realistic true proportional navigation, J of Guidance, Control and Dynamics, 1996, 19, (2), pp 569–577.
Yang, C.D. and Yang, C.C. Analytical solution of 3D true proportional navigation, IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 1996, 32, (3), pp 1509–1522.
14. Wu, L.J. Designing method of robust dynamic inversion for 3-D terminal guidance law, Systems Engineering and Electronics, 2007, 29, (8), pp 1331–1333.
Zhu, J.W., Liu, L.H., Tang, G.J. and Bao, W.M. Three-dimensional nonlinear coupling guidance for hypersonic vehicle in dive phase, Science China Technological Sciences, 2014, 57, (9), pp 1824–1833.
Weiss, G. and Rusnak, I. All-aspect three-dimensional guidance law based on feedback linearization, J of Guidance, Control and Dynamics, 2015, 38, (12), pp 2421–2428.
17. Chen, B.S., Chen, Y.Y. and Lin, C.L. Nonlinear fuzzy H
guidance law with saturation of actuators against maneuvering targets, IEEE Transactions on Control Systems and Technology, 2002, 10, (6), pp 769–779.
Shieh, C.S. Design of three-dimensional missile guidance law via tunable nonlinear H-infinity control with saturation constraint, IET Control Theory and Applications, 2007, 1, (3), pp 756–763.
Moosapour, S.S., Alizadeh, G., Khanmohammadi, S. and Moosapour, S.H. A novel nonlinear robust guidance law design based on SDRE technique, Int J of Aeronautical and Space Sciences, 2012, 13, (3), pp 369–376.
Guo, C. and Liang, X.G. Guidance law for near space interceptor based on block backstepping sliding mode and extended sate observer, Int J of Aeronautical and Space Sciences, 2014, 15, (2), pp 163–172.
Yuan, Y.B. and Zhang, K. Design of a robust guidance law via active disturbance rejection control, J of Systems Engineering and Electronics, 2015, 26, (2), pp 353–358.
Zhang, Z.X., Man, C.Y., Li, S.H. and Jin, S. Finite-time guidance laws for three-dimensional missile-target interception, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part G – J of Aerospace Engineering, 2016, 230, (2), pp 392–403.
Shafiei, M.H. and Binazadeh, T. Partial stabilization-based guidance, ISA Transactions, 2012, 51, (1), pp 141–145.
24. Qian, X.F., Lin, R.X. and Zhao, Y.N. Flight Dynamics of Missile, Beijing Institute of Technology Press, Beijing, 2008.