2. Alderighi, M., Cento, A., Nijkamp, P. and Rietveld, P. Competition in the European aviation market: The entry of low-cost airlines, J Transport Geography, 2012, 24, pp 223–233.
3. Andreeva-Mori, A., Suzuki, S. and Itoh, E. Rule derivation for arrival aircraft sequencing, Aerospace Science and Technology, 2013, 30, (1), pp 200–209.
8. Choo, Y.Y. and Oum, T.H. Impacts of low-cost carrier services on efficiency of the major U.S. airports, J Air Transport Management, 2013, 33, (0), pp 60–67.
9. Chow, W.X. A study of air traffic management, Report of Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 2015.
10. Daft, J. and Albers, S. A profitability analysis of low-cost long-haul flight operations, J Air Transport Management, 2012, 19, (1), pp 49–54.
11. Dursun, M.E., O'Connell, J.F., Lei, Z. and Warnock-Smith, D. The transformation of a legacy carrier - A case study of Turkish Airlines, J Air Transport Management, 2014, 40, pp 106–118.
12. Duval, D.T. Regulation, competition and the politics of air access across the Pacific, J Air Transport Management, 2008, 14, (5), pp 237–242.
18. Forsyth, P., King, J. and Lyn Rodolfo, C. Open skies in ASEAN, J Air Transport Management, 2006, 12, (3), pp 143–152.
19. Gelhausen, M.C., Berster, P. and Wilken, D. Do airport capacity constraints have a serious impact on the future development of air traffic?, J Air Transport Management, 2013, 28, (0), pp 3–13.
20. Gillen, D. and Lall, A. Competitive advantage of low-cost carriers: Some implications for airports, J Air Transport Management, 2004, 10, (1), pp 41–50.
21. Hanaoka, S., Takebayashi, M., Ishikura, T. and Saraswati, B. Low-cost carriers versus full service carriers in ASEAN: The impact of liberalization policy on competition, J Air Transport Management, 2014, 40, pp 96–105.
22. ICAO. Manual on the Regulation of International Air Transport, 2004. Doc. 9626 Volume, DOI:
24. Kolos-Lakatos, T. The Influence of Runway Occupancy Time and Wake Vortex Separation Requirements on Runway Throughput, Thesis of Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA, 2013.
25. Li, Y., Cai, K., Yan, S., Tang, Y. and Zhu, Y. Network-wide flight trajectories planning in China using an improved genetic algorithm, AIAA/IEEE Digital Avionics Systems Conference, 2016, pp doi: 10.1109/DASC.2016.7778051.
26. Malighetti, P., Paleari, S. and Redondi, R. Pricing strategies of low-cost airlines: The Ryanair case study, J Air Transport Management, 2009, 15, (4), pp 195–203.
27. O'Connell, J.F. and Williams, G. Passengers' perceptions of low cost airlines and full service carriers: A case study involving Ryanair, Aer Lingus, Air Asia and Malaysia Airlines, J Air Transport Management, 2005, 11, (4), pp 259–272.
28. Phyoe, S.M., Nguyen, N.Y., Aneeka, S. and Zhong, Z.W. The impact of population growth on the future air traffic demand in Singapore, Proceedings of the International Conference on Computer Networks and Communication Technology, ACSR-Advances in Computer Science Research Vol. 54, Kowalski, P. A., Lukasik, S. and Kulczycki, P., 2016, 54, pp 688–694.
31. Tan, A.K.-J. The ASEAN multilateral agreement on air services: En route to open skies?, J Air Transport Management, 2010, 16, (6), pp 289–294.
33. Tee, Y.Y. Effects and optimisation of increasing low-cost carrier flights on runway capacity, Report of Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 2015.
34. Xie, Z., Aneeka, S., Lee, Y.X. and Zhong, Z.W. Study on building efficient airspace through implementation of free route concept in the Manila FIR, Int J Advanced and Applied Sciences, 2017, 4, (12), pp 10–15.
35. Xie, Z. and Zhong, Z.W. Aircraft path planning under adverse weather conditions, 2016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research, MATEC Web of Conferences Vol. 77, 2016a. Article Number: UNSP 15001.
36. Xie, Z. and Zhong, Z.W. Simulated civil airplane visual conspicuity experiments during approaching and departure in the airport vicinity, 2016 7th International Conference on Intelligent Systems, Modelling and Simulation, Aldabass, D., Achalakul, T., Sarochawikasit, R. and PromOn, S., 2016b, pp 279-282.
37. Zhong, Z. Overview of recent developments in modelling and simulations for analyses of airspace structures and traffic flows, Advances in Mech Engineering, 2018, 10, (2), pp doi: 10.1177/1687814017753911.
38. Zhong, Z.W., Salleh, S.R., Chow, W.X. and Ong, Z.M. Studies of air traffic forecasts, airspace load and the effect of ADS-B via satellites on flight times, Conference on Advanced Free-Space Optical Communication Techniques and Applications II. Edinburgh, Scotland, Proceedings of SPIE, Volume: 9991, 2016a. Article Number: UNSP 99910B: Proceedings of SPIE, Volume: 9991, Article Number: UNSP 99910B.
39. Zhong, Z.W., Salleh, S.R., Chow, W.X. and Ong, Z.M. Studies of air traffic forecasts, airspace load and the effect of ADS-B via satellites on flight times, Advanced Free-Space Optical Communication Techniques and Applications II, Proceedings of SPIE Vol. 9991, 2016b. Article Number: UNSP 99910B.
40. Zhong, Z.W. and Tee, , , T.Y. Overview of board-level solder joint reliability modeling for single die and stacked Die CSPs, Proceedings of the IEEE, 2009, 97, (1), pp 175–183.
41. Zhong, Z.W., Varun, D. and Lin, Y.J. Studies for air traffic management R&D in the ASEAN-region context, J Air Transport Management, 2017, 64, pp 15–20.