1. Liu, J., Cui, D., Yao, C., Yu, J., Su, F. and Xu, G. Syngas methanation in fluidized bed for an advanced two-stage process of SNG production, Fuel Process Technology, 2016, 141, (1), pp 130–137.
2. Vitasari, C.R., Jurascik, M. and Ptasinski, K.J. Energy analysis of biomass-to-synthetic natural gas (SNG) process via indirect gasification of various biomass feedstock, Energy, 2011, 36, (6), pp 3825–3837.
3. Khalil, A.E. and Gupta, A.K. Fuel flexible distributed combustion for efficient and clean gas turbine engines, Applied Energy, 2013, 109, pp 267–274.
4. Omaye, S.T. Metabolic modulation of carbon monoxide toxicity, Toxicology, 2002, 180, (2), pp 139–150.
5. Cheng, R.K., Littlejohn, D., Strakey, P.A. and Sidwell, T. Laboratory investigations of a low-swirl injector with H2 and CH4 at gas turbine conditions, Proceeding of Combustion Institute, 2009, 32, (2), pp 3001–3009.
6. Coppens, F.H.V, Ruyck, J.D. and Konnov, A.A. The effects of composition on burning velocity and nitric oxide formation in laminar premixed flames of CH4+H2+O2+N2
, Combustion and Flame, 2007, 149, (4), pp 409–417.
7. Shanbhoguea, S.J., Sanusi, Y.S., Taamallaha, S., Habib, M.A., Mokheimer, E.M.A. and Ghoniem, A.F. Flame macrostructures, combustion instability, and extinction strain scaling in swirl-stabilized premixed CH4/H2 combustion, Combustion and Flame, 2016, 163, pp 494–507.
8. Langhorne, P.J. Reheat buzz: an acoustically coupled combustion instability. Part 1. Experiment, J Fluid Mechanics, 1988, 193, pp 417–443.
9. Blixsidge, G.J., Dowling, A.P. and Langhorne, P.J. Reheat buzz: an acoustically coupled combustion instability. Part 1, Theory, J Fluid Mechanics, 1988, 193, pp 445–473.
10. Figura, L., Lee, J.G., Quay, B.D. and Santavicca, D.A. The effects of fuel composition on flame structure and combustion dynamics in a lean premixed combustor, Proceeding of ASME Turbo Expo 2007: Power for Land, Sea, and Air, Am Soc Mech Eng, 2007, 2, pp 181–187.
11. Lee, M.C., Yoon, J., Joo, S., Kim, J., Hwang, J. and Yoon, Y. Investigation into the cause of high multi-mode combustion instability of H2/CO/CH4 syngas in a partially premixed gas turbine model combustor, Proceedings of Combustion Institute, 2015, 35, (3), pp 3263–3271.
12. García-Armingol, T., Ballester, J. and Smolarz, A. Chemiluminescence-based sensing of flame stoichiometry: influence of the measurement method, Measurement, 2013, 46, (9), pp 3084–3097.
13. Kim, H.S., Arghode, V.K., Linck, M.B. and Gupta, A.K. Hydrogen addition effects in a confined swirl-stabilized methane–air flame, Int J Hydrogen Energy, 2009, 34, pp 1054–1062.
14. Spearman, F. The derivation and use of aerodynamic transfer functions of airframes, J Royal Aeronautical Soc, 1955, 59, (539), pp 743–761.
15. Osherov, A. and Natan, B. Combustion instability in a small liquid rocket motor, Aeronautical J, 1999, 103, (1023), pp 245–252.
16. Mccormack, D. A driving mechanism for high-frequency combustion instability in liquid fuel rocket engines, J Royal Aeronautical Soc, 1964, 68, (645), pp 633–637.
17. Yan, Y.W., Liu, Y.P., Liu, Y.C. and Li, J.H. Experimental and computational investigations of flow dynamics in LPP combustor, Aeronautical J, 2017, 121, (1240), pp 790–802.
18. Karagöz, Y., Güler, İ., Sandal, C.T., Yüksek, L., Dalkiliç, A.S. and Wongwises, S. Effects of hydrogen and methane addition on combustion characteristics, emissions, and performance of a CI engine, Int J Hydrogen Energy, 2016, 41, (2), pp 1313–1325.
19. Ahmed, E. and Huang, Y. Flame volume prediction and validation for lean blow-out of gas turbine combustor, Aeronautical J, 2017, 121, (1236), pp 237–262.
20. Daniele, S., Jansohn, P., Mantzaras, J. and Boulouchos, K. Turbulent flame speed for syngas at gas turbine relevant conditions, Proceedings of Combustion Institute, 2011, 33, pp 2937–2944.
21. Ströhle, J. and Myhrvold, T. An evaluation of detailed reaction mechanisms for hydrogen combustion under gas turbine conditions, Int J Hydrogen Energy, 2007, 32, (1), pp 125–135.
22. Theofilis, V., Barkley, D. and Sherwin, S. Spectral/HP element technology for global flow instability and control, Aeronautical J, 2002, 106, (1065), pp 619–625.
23. Arghode, V.K. and Gupta, A.K. Hydrogen addition effects on methane-air colorless distributed combustion flames, Int J Hydrogen Energy, 2011, 36, (10), pp 6292–6302.
24. Hayes, R., Dwight, R. and Marques, S. Reducing parametric uncertainty in limit-cycle oscillation computational models, Aeronautical J, 2017, 121, (1241), pp 940–969.
25. Saboohi, Z. and Ommi, F. Emission prediction in conceptual design of the aircraft engines using augmented CRN, Aeronautical J, 2017, 121, (1241), pp 1005–1028.
26. Aliyu, M., Nemitallah, M., Said, S. and Habib, M. Characteristics of H2-enriched CH4–O2 diffusion flames in a swirl-stabilized gas turbine combustor: experimental and numerical study, Int J Hydrogen Energy, 2016, 41, (44), pp 20418–20432.
27. Turns, S. An Introduction to Combustion: Concepts and Applications, McGraw-Hill Publishing Companies, 2000, London, pp 472–507.
28. Source test protocol for determining oxygen corrected pollutant concentrations from combustion sources with high stack oxygen content based on carbon dioxide emissions, South Coast Air Quality Management District, 2011.
29. Hansen, E.W. and Law, P. Recursive methods for computing the Abel transform and its inverse, J Optical Society of America A, 1985, 139, (4), pp 510–520.
30. Naha, S. and Aggarwal, S.K. Fuel effects on NOx emissions in partially premixed flames, Combustion and Flame, 2004, 139, (1), pp 90–105.
31. Lieuwen, T.C. Experimental investigation of limit-cycle oscillations in an unstable gas turbine combustor, J Propulsion and Power, 2002, 18, (1), pp 61–67.
32. Lieuwen, T.C. Investigation of Combustion Instability Mechanisms in Premixed Gas Turbines, Ph.D. thesis, Georgia Institute of Technology, 1999.
33. Yoon, J., Joo, S., Kim, J., Lee, M.C., Lee, J. and Yoon, Y. Effects of convection time on the high harmonic combustion instability in a partially premixed combustor, Proceeding of Combustion Institute, 2016, 36, (3), pp 3753–3761.
34. Nicoud, F. and Poinsot, T. Thermoacoustic instabilities: should the Rayleigh criterion be extended to include entropy changes?, Proceeding of Combustion Institute, 2005, 142, pp 153–159.
35. Park, J. and Lee, M.C. Combustion instability characteristics of H2/CO/CH4 syngases and synthetic natural gases in a partially-premixed gas turbine combustor: Part I – Frequency and mode analysis, Int J Hydrogen Energy, 2016, 41, (18), pp 7484–7493.
36. Manton, J., Von-Elbe, G. and Lewis, B. Nonisotropic propagation of combustion waves in explosive gas mixtures and the development of cellular flames, J Chemical Physics, 1952, 20, pp 153–157.