De Garmo, M. and Nelson, G.M. Prospective unmanned aerial vehicle operations in the future national airspace system, AIAA paper 2004-6243, 4th Aviation Technology, Integration and Operation (ATIO) Forum, 20-22 September 2004.
Lacher, A., Zeitlin, D.A., Maroney, D., Marklin, K., Ludwig, D. and Boyd, J. Airspace integration alternatives for Unmanned Aircraft, Paper presented at AUVSI’s Unmanned Systems Asia-Pacific 2010 Conference, Pan Pacifc Singapore, 29 January – 1 February 2010.
3. Sense And Avoid (SAA) for Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS), Final Report of the FAA Sponsored ‘Sense-And-Avoid’ Workshop, October 2009.
4. EUROCONTROL, EUROCONTROL Specifications for the use of Military Unmanned Aerial Vehicle as Operational Traffic Outside Segregated Airspaces, SPEC-0102, July 2007.
5. Sense and Avoid requirements for unmanned aerial vehicle systems operating in non-segregated airspace, NATO Unclassified, 2008.
6. ICAO, Global Air Traffc Management Operational Concept, Doc 9854, 1st ed, International Civil Aviation Organization, 2005.
7. ICAO, Annex 2 to the Convention on International Civil Aviation – Rules of the Air, 10th Edition, International Civil Aviation Organization, 1990.
8. Federal Aviation Administration, Title 14 of the Code of Federal Regulations, Part 91, Sec. 91.113 Right of Way Rules: Except water operations, 1 January 2011.
Kuchar, J.K. and Yang, L.C.
A review of conflict detection and resolution modeling methods, IEEE Transaction on Intelligent Transportation Systems, December 2000, I, (4), pp 179–189.
Mujumdar, A. and Padhi, R.
Evolving philosophies on autonomous obstacle/collision avoidance of unmanned aerial vehicles, J Aerospace Computing, Information, and Communication, 8, (2), pp 17–41, 2011.
Carbone, C., Ciniglio, U., Corraro, F. and Luongo, S.
A Novel 3D Geometric Algorithm for Aircraft Autonomous Collision Avoidance, proceedings of the 45th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, pp 1580–1585, San Diego, CA, USA, December 2006.
Han, S.C., Bang, H. and Yoo, C.S.
Proportional Navigation-based Collision Avoidance for UAVs, Int J Control, Automation and Systems, August 2009, 7, (4), pp 553–565.
Lai, C.K. and Whidborne, J.F.
Real-Time Trajectory Generation for Collision Avoidance with Obstacle Uncertainty, AIAA paper 2011-6598, Guidance, Navigation and Control Conference, Portland, Oregon, USA, August 2011.
14. Standard Specification for Design and Performance of an Airborne Sense-And-Avoid System, ASTM Standard F2411-07, 2007.
Fasano, G., Accardo, D., Moccia, M., Carbone, C., Ciniglio, U., Corraro, F. and Luongo, S.
Multi-sensor-based fully autonomous non-co-operative collision avoidance system for unmanned aerial vehicles, J Aerospace Computing, Information and Communication, October 2008, 5, (10), pp 338–360.
Zeitlin, D.A. Tradeoffs for achieving a Sense and Avoid capability for unmanned aircraft system, AIAA paper 2010-3340, AIAA Infotech@Aerotech 2010, 20-22 April 2010.
Rousseau, M., Ratton, L. and Fournet, T.
Multiple sensor tracking in a sense and avoid context, ICAS paper 2010-6.5.2, 27th International Congress of the Aeronautical Sciences, Nice, France, 19-24 September 2010.
Chakravarthy, A. and Ghose, D.
Obstacle Avoidance in a Dynamic Environment: A Collision Cone Approach, IEEE Transaction on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part A: Systems and Humans, September 1998, 28, (5).
Paul, T., Krogstad, T.R. and Gravdahl, J.T.
UAV Formation Flight using 3D Potential Field, 16th Mediterranean Conference on Control and Automation, Ajaccio, France, 25-27 June 2008.
20. ICAO, Annex 11 to the Convention on International Civil Aviation – Air Traffic Services, 13th ed, International Civil Aviation Organization, July 2001.
21. Federal Aviation Administration, Introduction to TCAS II version 7 November 2000.
22. ICAO, Airborne Collision Avoidance System (ACAS) manual, Doc 9863, 1st ed, International Civil Aviation Organization, 2006.