1. Mankala, K.K. and Agrawal, S.K. Dynamic modeling and simulation of impact in tether net/gripper systems, Multibody System Dynamics, 2004, 11, (3), pp 235–250.
2. Mankala, K.K. and Agrawal, S.K. Dynamic modeling and simulation of satellite tethered systems, J of Vibration and Acoustics-Transactions of the ASME, 2005, 127, (2), pp 144–156.
3. Liu, H.T., Zhang, Q.B., Yang, L.P., Zhu, Y.W. and Zhang, Y.W. Dynamics of tether-tugging reorbiting with net capture, Science China Technological Sciences, 2014, 57, (12), pp 2407–2417.
4. Kong, X.R., Xu, D.F., Yang, Z.X. and Wang, B.L. Modeling and simulation for free deployment of a space tether system, J of Vibration and Shock, 2011, 30, (05), pp 37–42.
5. Williams, P. In-plane payload capture with an elastic tether, J of Guidance Control and Dynamics, 2006, 29, (4), pp 810–821.
6. Williams, P. Optimal control of tethered planetary capture missions. J of Spacecraft and Rockets, 2004, 41, (2), pp 315–319.
7. Huang, P.F, Wang, D.K., Meng, Z.J. and Zhang, F. Adaptive postcapture backstepping control for tumbling tethered space robot–target combination, J of Guidance Control and Dynamics, 2015, 39, (1), pp 150–156.
8. Lu, Y.B., Huang, P.F., Meng, Z.J., Hu, Y.X., Zhang, F. and Zhang, Y.Z. Finite time attitude takeover control for combination via tethered space robot, Acta Astronautica, 2017, 136, pp 9–21.
9. Huang, P.F., Wang, D.K., Meng, Z.J., Zhang, F. and Liu, Z.X. Impact Dynamic Modeling And Adaptive Target Capturing Control For Tethered Space Robots With Uncertainties, IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, 2016, 21, (5), pp 2260–2271.
10. Huang, P.F., Zhang, F, Cai, J.,Wang, D.K. and Meng, Z.J. Dexterous tethered space robot: design, measurement, control and experiment, IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 2017, 53, (3), pp 1452–1468.
11. Eades, J.B.J. and Wolf, H. Tethered Body Problems and Relative Motion Orbit Determinattvn, Final Report, Contract NAS5-21453, Analytical Mechanics Associates, Inc., 1972.
12. Rupp, C.C. A tether tension control law for tethered subsatellites deployed along local vertical, Nasa Sti/recon Technical Report No. 1975.
13. Pradeep, S. A new tension control law for deployment of tethered satellites, Mechanics Research Communications, 1997, 24, (3), pp 247–254.
14. Sun, G. and Zhu, Z.H. Fractional-order tension control law for deployment of space tether system, J of Guidance Control and Dynamics, 2014, 37, (6), pp 157–167.
15. Williams, P. Optimal deployment/retrieval of tethered satellites. J of Spacecraft and Rockets, 2008, 45, (2), 324–343.
16. Steindl, A. and Troger, H. Optimal control of deployment of a tethered subsatellite, Nonlinear Dynamics, 2003, 31, (3), pp 257–274.
17. Barkow, B., Steindl, A. and Troger, H. A targeting strategy for the deployment of a tethered satellite system, IMA J of Applied Mathematics, 2005, 70, (5), pp 626–644.
18. Wen, H., Jin, D.P. and Hu, H.Y. Optimal feedback control of the deployment of a tethered subsatellite subject to perturbations, Nonlinear Dynamics, 2008, 51, (4), pp 501–514.
19. Wen, H., Jin, D.P. and Hu, H.Y. Infinite-horizon control for retrieving a tethered subsatellite via an elastic tether, Journal of guidance, control, and dynamics, 2008, 31, (4), pp 899–906.
20. Zeinoddini, M., Harding, J.E. and Parke, G.A.R. Dynamic behaviour of axially pre-loaded tubular steel members of offshore structures subjected to impact damage, Ocean Engineering, 1999, 26, (10), pp 963–978.
21. Jones, N. Structural Impact, 1990, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK.
22. Wortmann, F.J. and Schulz, K.V. Non-linear viscoelastic performance of Nomex, Kevlar and polypropylene fibres in a single step stress relaxation test: 2. Moduli, viscosities and isochronal stress/strain curves, Polymer, 1995, 36, (12), pp 2363–2369.
23. Jerry, E. and Larry, H. An experimental investigation of the longitudinal dynamics of long Kevlar tethers, Proceedings of the Astrodynamics Conference, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 1992.
24. Sebastian, M.S., Unnikrishnan, K.C. and Narayanan, S. Viscoelastic properties of Kevlar-29 fabric tape strength member, Mechanics of Materials, 2008, 40, (11), pp 949–960.
25. Krupa, M., Poth, W., Schagerl, M., Steindl, A., Steiner, W. and Troger, H. Modelling, dynamics and control of tethered satellite systems, Nonlinear Dynamics, 2006, 43, (1-2), pp 73–96.
26. Ni, Y.Q., Chen, Y., Ko, J.M. and Cao, D.Q. Neuro-control of cable vibration using semi-active magneto-rheological dampers, Engineering Structures, 2002, 24, (3), pp 295–307.