- Publisher: Anthem Press
- Online publication date: January 2023
- Print publication year: 2022
- Online ISBN: 9781839981517
- Subjects: Life Sciences, Art, Photography, Zoology
In the 1970s, Southern Africa became the major locale for African filmmaking with an increasing use of the Kalahari Desert, Okavango Delta and Kruger Park area. This study examines the relationship between filmmaking in Southern Africa and international broadcasters and audiences and argues that previous accounts have neglected the importance of innovations from Southern Africa.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.