- Publisher: Bristol University Press
- Online publication date: October 2022
- Print publication year: 2022
- Online ISBN: 9781529201222
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.46692/9781529201222
- Subjects: Sociology of Gender, Art, Architecture, Sociology
This original study makes a compelling case for a more ethical approach to urban development and management. Countering the conventional, neoliberal thinking of urban planners and academics, it uses case studies to show how a philosophy of caring can promote the wellbeing of our cities’ many inhabitants.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.