1. , , et al. Tumour evolution inferred by single-cell sequencing. Nature 2011; 472: 90–4.
2. , , et al. Genome-wide single-cell analysis of recombination activity and de novo mutation rates in human sperm. Cell 2012; 150: 402–12.
3. , , et al. Chromosome instability is common in human cleavage-stage embryos. Nat Med 2009; 15: 577–83.
4. , , et al. Chromosome abnormalities identified by comparative genomic hybridization in embryos from women with repeated implantation failure. Mol Hum Reprod 2002; 8: 1035–41.
5. , , et al. Single-cell chromosomal imbalances detection by array CGH. Nucleic Acids Res 2006; 34: e68.
6. , , et al. High resolution array-CGH analysis of single cells. Nucleic Acids Res 2007; 35: e15.
7. , , et al. Detection of chromosomal structural alterations in single cells by SNP arrays: a systematic survey of amplification bias and optimized workflow. PLoS One 2007; 2: e1306.
8. , , et al. Identification of small gains and losses in single cells after whole genome amplification on tiling oligo arrays. Nucleic Acids Res 2009; 37: e105.
9. , , et al. Karyomapping: a universal method for genome-wide analysis of genetic disease based on mapping crossovers between parental haplotypes. J Med Genet 2010; 47: 651–8.
10. , , et al. Preclinical validation of a microarray method for full molecular karyotyping of blastomeres in a 24-h protocol. Hum Reprod 2010; 25: 1066–75.
11. , , et al. Accurate single cell 24 chromosome aneuploidy screening using whole genome amplification and single nucleotide polymorphism microarrays. Fertil Steril 2010; 94: 2017–21.
12. , , et al. First births after preimplantation genetic diagnosis of structural chromosome abnormalities using comparative genomic hybridization and microarray analysis. Hum Reprod 2011; 26: 1560–74.
13. , , et al. PGD for reciprocal and Robertsonian translocations using array comparative genomic hybridization. Hum Reprod 2011; 26: 1925–35.
14.Gutiérrez , , et al. Validation of microarray comparative genomic hybridization for comprehensive chromosome analysis of embryos. Fertil Steril 2011; 95: 953–8.
15. , , et al. Comprehensive embryo analysis of advanced maternal age-related aneuploidies and mosaicism by short comparative genomic hybridization. Fertil Steril 2011; 95: 413–16.
16. , , et al. Single-cell whole-genome amplification technique impacts the accuracy of SNP microarray-based genotyping and copy number analyses. Mol Hum Reprod 2011; 17: 335–43.
17. , , et al. Breakage-fusion-bridge cycles leading to inv dup del occur in human cleavage stage embryos. Hum Mutat 2011; 32: 783–93.
18. , , et al. Detection of ≥ 1 Mb microdeletions and microduplications in a single cell using custom oligonucleotide arrays. Prenat Diagn 2012; 32: 10–20.
19. , , et al. Single-cell exome sequencing and monoclonal evolution of a JAK2-negative myeloproliferative neoplasm. Cell 2012; 148: 873–85.
20. , , et al. Microarray analysis of copy number variation in single cells. Nat Protoc 2012; 7: 281–310.
21. , , et al. Origins and rates of aneuploidy in human blastomeres. Fertil Steril 2012; 97: 395–401.
22. , , et al. SNP array-based copy number and genotype analyses for preimplantation genetic diagnosis of human unbalanced translocations. Eur J Hum Genet 2012; 20: 938–44.
23. , , et al. Single-cell exome sequencing reveals single-nucleotide mutation characteristics of a kidney tumor. Cell 2012; 148: 886–95.
24. , , et al. Optimization and evaluation of single-cell whole-genome multiple displacement amplification. Hum Mutat 2006; 27: 496–503.
25. , . Mechanism of chimera formation during the Multiple Displacement Amplification reaction. BMC Biotechnol 2007; 7: 19.
26. , , Preimplantation genetic diagnosis. Lancet 2004; 363: 1633–41.