- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: June 2019
- Print publication year: 2019
- Online ISBN: 9781108649094
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108649094
This volume contains eight survey articles based on the invited lectures given at the 27th British Combinatorial Conference, held at the University of Birmingham in July 2019. This biennial conference is a well-established international event, with speakers from around the world. The volume provides an up-to-date overview of current research in several areas of combinatorics, including graph theory, cryptography, matroids, incidence geometries and graph limits. Each article is clearly written and assumes little prior knowledge on the part of the reader. The authors are some of the world's foremost researchers in their fields, and here they summarise existing results and give a unique preview of cutting-edge developments. The book provides a valuable survey of the present state of knowledge in combinatorics, and will be useful to researchers and advanced graduate students, primarily in mathematics but also in computer science and statistics.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.