- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: May 2013
- Print publication year: 1999
- Online ISBN: 9780511721335
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9780511721335
The British Combinatorial Conference is one of the most well known meetings for combinatorialists. This volume collects the invited talks from the 1999 conference held at the University of Kent and together these span a broad range of combinatorial topics. The nine talks are from: S. Ball, J. Dinitz, M. Dyer, K. Metsch, J. Pach, R. Thomas, C. Thomassen, N. Wormald, plus a special contribution from W. T. Tutte. All researchers into combinatorics will find this volume an outstanding and up-to-date resource.
Source: Extrait de L’Enseignement Mathématique