- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: May 2013
- Print publication year: 1985
- Online ISBN: 9781107325678
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9781107325678
Book chapters will be unavailable on Saturday 24th August between 8am-12pm BST. This is for essential maintenance which will provide improved performance going forwards. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
The British Combinatorial Conference is an established biennial international gathering. This volume contains the invited papers presented, by several distinguished mathematicians, at the 1985 conference. The papers cover a broad range of combinatorial topics, including cryptography, greedy algorithms, graph minors, flows through random networks, (0, 1)-distance problems, irregularities of point distributions and reconstruction of infinite graphs.