- Publisher: Bristol University Press
- Online publication date: July 2022
- Print publication year: 2009
- Online ISBN: 9781847427434
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.46692/9781847427434
- Subjects: Sociology: General Interest, Sociology
Anyone working, or planning to work, as an advocate for people dealing with public services will want to read this book. Based on the experience of advocates and using case studies based on real practice issues, the accessible style of Speaking to Power will make it an enjoyable read for professionals, students and lay people alike.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.