- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: June 2012
- Print publication year: 2012
- Online ISBN: 9781139208499
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9781139208499
This must-have manual provides solutions to all exercises in Dickson, Hardy and Waters' Actuarial Mathematics for Life Contingent Risks, the groundbreaking text on the modern mathematics of life insurance that is the required reading for the SOA Exam MLC and also covers more or less the whole syllabus for the UK Subject CT5 exam. The more than 150 exercises are designed to teach skills in simulation and projection through computational practice, and the solutions are written to give insight as well as exam preparation. Companion spreadsheets are available for free download to show implementation of computational methods.