- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: December 2018
- Print publication year: 2018
- Online ISBN: 9781108399555
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108399555
- Subject: Qualitative Research Methods
Book chapters will be unavailable on Saturday 24th August between 8am-12pm BST. This is for essential maintenance which will provide improved performance going forwards. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Research Methods and Statistics in Psychology provides a seamless introduction to the subject, identifying various research areas and analyzing how one can approach them statistically. The text provides a solid empirical foundation for undergraduate psychology majors, and it prepares the reader to think critically and evaluate psychological research and claims they might hear in the news or popular press. This second edition features updated examples of research and new illustrations of important principles. It also includes updated coverage of ethical issues in research and of current diversity issues.