- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: January 2015
- Print publication year: 2015
- Online ISBN: 9781107416000
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9781107416000
Contemporary research in algebraic geometry is the focus of this collection, which presents articles on modern aspects of the subject. The list of topics covered is a roll-call of some of the most important and active themes in this thriving area of mathematics: the reader will find articles on birational geometry, vanishing theorems, complex geometry and Hodge theory, free resolutions and syzygies, derived categories, invariant theory, moduli spaces, and related topics, all written by leading experts. The articles, which have an expository flavour, present an overall picture of current research in algebraic geometry, making this book essential for researchers and graduate students. This volume is the outcome of the conference Recent Advances in Algebraic Geometry, held in Ann Arbor, Michigan, to honour Rob Lazarsfeld's many contributions to the subject on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.