- Publisher: Facet
- Online publication date: June 2018
- Print publication year: 2016
- Online ISBN: 9781783301812
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.29085/9781783301812
- Subjects: Humanities, General
This book offers innovative tips and tried-and-tested best practice to enable library and knowledge workers to take control of professional development regardless of the budget and time available to them. Continuing professional development (CPD) is a key component of a successful and satisfying career. Part of the Practical Tips for Library and Information Professionals series, this book offer a wide range of ideas and methods for all library and information professionals to manage the development of those who work for and with them.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.