- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: August 2018
- Print publication year: 2018
- Online ISBN: 9781108149891
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108149891
Engage with practical and active solutions to day-to-day issues of reproductive medicine and the use of artificial reproductive techniques (ART), occurring in clinical and laboratory environments. Authored by leading experts in the field, this user-friendly guide is invaluable for any IVF practitioner and embryologist, facing everyday hands-on issues, through to high-pressure laboratory problems, efficiency ratings and ensuring cost-effective delivery of care. With the strict governance of regulatory bodies worldwide, the success of any fertility centre depends on successful problem solving, all day every day. Based on a wealth of experience, identify commonly occurring problems, and fresh perspectives of problem-solving, with 'must-have' protocols, patient information sheets and suggested equipment. This go-to companion tackles operational, organisational, clinical and laboratory issues to financial and clinical governance, with a focus on quick and effective solutions for the busy practitioner.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.