1. , , , et al. ACC/AHA 2007 Guidelines on perioperative cardiovascular evaluation and care for noncardiac surgery. Circulation 2007;116:e418–e500.
2. , . Anesthetic management of the patient with low ejection fraction. Am J Therap 2013; doi:10.1097/MJT.0b013e31826fc458.
3. , , , et al. Acute right ventricular pressure overload compromises left ventricular function by altering septal strain and rotation. J Appl Physiol 2013;115 (2):186–93.
4. , . Physiologic goal-directed therapy in the perioperative period: the volume prescription for high-risk patients. J Cardiothor Vasc Anesth 2013;S1053–0770(13):00256–5.
5. , , . A systematic review and meta-analysis on the use of preemptive hemodynamic intervention to improve postoperative outcomes in moderate and high-risk surgical patients. Anesth Analg 2011;112:1392–402.
6. , , , et al. Two-dimensional strain imaging: a new echocardiographic advance with research and clinical applications. Int J Cardiol 2008;123–3:240–8.
7. , , . Role of tissue Doppler and strain echocardiography in current clinical practice. Circulation 2007;116:2597–609.
8. , , , et al. Right ventricular myocardial performance index predicts perioperative mortality or circulatory failure in high-risk valvular surgery. J Am Soc Echocardiogr 2007;20–9:1065–72.
9. , , , et al. Goal-directed fluid management based on pulse pressure variation monitoring during high-risk surgery: a pilot randomized controlled trial. Crit Care 2007;11:R100.
10. , , , et al. Early goal-directed therapy after major surgery reduces complications and duration of hospital stay: a randomised, controlled trial. Crit Care 2005;9;R687–93.
11. , , , et al. Goal-directed therapy in high-risk surgical patients: a 15-year follow-up study. Intens Care Med 2010;36;1327–32.
12. , , , et al. Relation between respiratory variations in pulse oximetry plethysmographic waveform amplitude and arterial pulse pressure in ventilated patients. Crit Care 2005;9;R562–8.
13. , , . Goal-directed fluid management based on the pulse oximeter – derived Pleth Variability Index reduces lactate Levels and improves fluid management. Anesth Analg 2010;111:910–14.