- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: April 2019
- Print publication year: 2019
- Online ISBN: 9781108367639
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108367639
In this edited volume leaders in the field of partial differential equations present recent work on topics in PDEs arising from geometry and physics. The papers originate from a 2015 research school organized by CIMPA and MIMS in Hammamet, Tunisia to celebrate the 60th birthday of the late Professor Abbas Bahri. The opening chapter commemorates his life and work. While the research presented in this book is cutting-edge, the treatment throughout is at a level accessible to graduate students. It includes short courses offering readers a unique opportunity to learn the state of the art in evolution equations and mathematical models in physics, which will serve as an introduction for students and a useful reference for established researchers. Finally, the volume includes many open problems to inspire the next generation.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed