- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: January 2023
- Print publication year: 2023
- Online ISBN: 9781108907507
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108907507
Paediatric and Adolescent Gynaecology (PAG) is a subspecialty that encompasses a broad spectrum of conditions affecting girls from birth up to adulthood. For younger children, vulval dermatological conditions are frequently seen, whilst the adolescent population will often present with menstrual dysfunction or pelvic pain, with a range of aetiologies. This book, aimed at trainees and consultants in the field and all healthcare professionals working in the multidisciplinary team providing care for girls with gynaecological conditions, offers practical, detailed advice on dealing with this spectrum: including rarer conditions such as disorders of puberty, including precocious puberty, delayed puberty and primary amenorrhoea, differences in sex development and Mullerian duct anomalies. Written by international experts in the field, this book will inform and inspire generations of healthcare professionals working in PAG.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.