- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: July 2010
- Print publication year: 2007
- Online ISBN: 9780511586057
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9780511586057
Obstetric Anesthesia is a definitive, comprehensive and yet easily navigated reference for all anesthesia practitioners caring for women in labor. Designed to offer rapid access to information, it is suited as a convenient reference on the Labor Floor. Over 400 topics are covered in detail, including pharmacology, physiology, delivery of anesthesia, and management of co-existing diseases as they relate to pregnancy. A detailed formulary of common medications, emphasizing indications, contraindications, and maternal and fetal effects of the drugs is also included.
Source: Today’s Anaesthetist