1. , , , An international survey of sleeping problems in the general population. Curr Med Res Opin 2008; 24:307–17.
2. , . Sleep neurobiology for the clinician. Sleep 2004; 27:811–20.
3. , , Sleeping with the hypothalamus: emerging therapeutic targets for sleep disorders. Nature Neurosci Supp 2002; 5:1071–5.
4. , , et al. Circadian polymorphisms associated with affective disorders. J Circadian Rhythms 2008; 7:1–10.
5. , , et al. Circadian rhythm sleep disorders: part II, advanced sleep phase disorder, delayed sleep phase disorder, free-running disorder and irregular sleep-wake rhythm. Sleep 2007; 30:1484–501.
6. , , Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome is a systemic disease. Current evidence. European J Int Med 2008; 19:390–8.
7. The neurobiology, diagnosis and treatment of narcolepsy. Ann Neurol 2003; 53:154–66.
8. , , et al. Kleine–Levin syndrome: a systematic study of 108 patients. Ann Neurol 2008; 63:482–93.
9. , , et al. Excessive daytime sleepiness and subsequent development of Parkinson disease. Neurology 2005; 65:1442–6.