- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: December 2009
- Print publication year: 2004
- Online ISBN: 9780511616723
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9780511616723
Part two of the authors' comprehensive and innovative work on multidimensional real analysis. This book is based on extensive teaching experience at Utrecht University and gives a thorough account of integral analysis in multidimensional Euclidean space. It is an ideal preparation for students who wish to go on to more advanced study. The notation is carefully organized and all proofs are clean, complete and rigorous. The authors have taken care to pay proper attention to all aspects of the theory. In many respects this book presents an original treatment of the subject and it contains many results and exercises that cannot be found elsewhere. The numerous exercises illustrate a variety of applications in mathematics and physics. This combined with the exhaustive and transparent treatment of subject matter make the book ideal as either the text for a course, a source of problems for a seminar or for self study.
Source: Zentralblatt fur Mathematik
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.