1. , , , : ILAE pediatric epilepsy surgery survey taskforce. Defining the spectrum of international practice in pediatric epilepsy surgery patients. Epilepsia 2008; 49:146–155.
, , , , , , et al. Standard magnetic imaging is inadequate for patients with refractory focal epilepsy
. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 2002
3. , , , . Surgical outcomes in lesional and non-lesional epilepsy: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Epilepsy Res 2012; 89:310–318.
4. , , , , , , , , . Predictors of outcome in pediatric epilepsy surgery. Neurology 2000; 54:642–647.
5. , , , , , , , . Epilepsy surgery in patients with normal or nonfocal MRI scans: integrative strategies offer long-term seizure relief. Epilepsia 2008; 49:758–764.
6. , , , , , . Taylor-type focal cortical dysplasia in infants: some MRI lesions almost disappear with maturation of myelination. Epilepsia 2005; 46:1988–1992.
7. , , , , , . Diagnostic Test Utilization in Evaluation for Resective Epilepsy Surgery in Children. Recommendations on behalf of the Task Force for Paediatric Epilepsy Surgery and the Diagnostic Commission of the ILAE (in press).
8. , , , , , , , , , , , . Different features of histopathological subtypes of pediatric focal cortical dysplasia. Ann Neurol 2008; 63:758–769.
9. , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Multimodality imaging in the surgical treatment of children with nonlesional epilepsy. Neurology 2011; 76:41–48.
10. , , , , , , , , , , , . Multi-focal occurrence of cortical dysplasia in epilepsy patients. Brain 2009; 132:2079–2090.
11. , , , , , , , , , , . Low-grade focal cortical dysplasia is associated with prenatal and perinatal brain injury. Epilepsia 2010; 51(12):2440–2448.
12. , , . Intracranial tumors and West syndrome. Pediatr Neurol 1989; 5:327–329.
13. , , , , . Outcome for West syndrome following surgical treatment. Epilepsia 1991; 32:668–671.
14. , , , , , . Infantile spasms: I. PET identifies focal cortical dysgenesis in crytogenic cases for surgical treatment. Ann Neurol 1990; 27:406–413.
15. , , , , , , , , . Developmental outcomes in children receiving resection surgery for medically refractory infantile spasms. Dev Med Child Neurol 1997; 39:430–440.
16. , , , . Asymmetric and asynchronous infantile spasms. Epilepsia 1995; 36:871–882.
17. , , , , . Electroencephalography features of primary epileptogenic regions in surgically treated MRI-negative infantile spasms. Pediatr Neurosurg 2012; 46:182–187.
18. , , . Infantile spasms: who are the ideal surgical candidates? Epilepsia 2010; 51(Suppl 1):94–96.
19. , , . Infantile Spasms III. Prognostic implications of bitemporal hypometabolism on positron emission tomography. Ann Neurol 1996; 39:643–649.
20. . Complex partial seizures of infancy. Arch Neurol 1987; 44:911–914.
21. , , , et al. PET in children with partial seizures: role in epilepsy surgery evaluation. Epilepsy Res 1995; 20:77–84.
22. , , , et al. Evaluation of SPECT in the assessment and treatment of childhood epilepsy. Neurology 2000; 55:479–84.
23. , , , et al. Ictal SPECT in children with epilepsy: comparison with intracranial EEG and relation to postsurgical outcome. Brain 2003; 12:248–260.
24. , . Imaging the epileptic brain with positron emission tomography. Neuroimaging Clin N Am 2003; 13:705–716.
25. , , , et al. Diagnostic performance of 18F-FDG PET and ictal 99Tc-HMPAO SPECT in pediatric temporal lobe epilepsy. Seizure 2005; 14:213–220.
26. , , , , , , . MEG predicts outcome following surgery for refractory epilepsy in children with normal or nonfocal MRI findings. Epilepsia 2007; 48:149–157.
27. , , , , , , , , , , . Multimodality imaging for focus localization in pediatric pharmacoresistant epilepsy. Epileptic Disord 2007; 9:20–31.
28. , , , , , . Extratemporal, nonlesional epilepsy in children: postsurgical clinical and neurocognitive outcomes. J Neurosurg Pediatrics 2011; 7:179–188.
29. , , , , , , , et al. Atypical language in lesional and nonlesional complex focal epilepsy. Neurology 2007; 69:1761–1771.
30. , , , , , , . The development of intellectual abilities in pediatric temporal lobe epilepsy. Epilepsia 2007; 48:201–204.
31. , , , , , , , . Is language lateralization in temporal lobe epilepsy patients related to the nature of the epileptogenic lesion? Epilepsia 2006; 916–920.
32. , , , , , , , . Successful epilepsy surgery with a resection contralateral to a suspected epileptogenic lesion. Epileptic Disord 2007; 9:82–89.
33. . Chronic intracranial EEG monitoring in children: when, where and what? J Clin Neurophysiol 1999; 16(5): 408–418.
34. , , , , , , . Outcome of no resection after long-term subdural electroencephalography evaluation in children with epilepsy. J Neurosurg Pediatr 2011; 8(3):269–78.
35. , , , , , , , . Stable and dynamic cortical electrophysiology of induction and emergence with propofol anesthesia. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, 2010; 107(49):21170–5.
36. , , , , , , , . Relationship between regional cerebral blood flow and electrocorticographic activities under sevoflurane and isoflurane anesthesia. J Clin Neurophysiol 2010; 27(2):110–15.
37. , , , , , , , , , . Predictors of seizure-freedom after incomplete resection in children. Neurology 2010 Oct 19; 75(16):1448–53.