- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: May 2010
- Print publication year: 2006
- Online ISBN: 9780511721366
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9780511721366
This book presents an overview of modern Banach space theory. It contains sixteen papers that reflect the wide expanse of the subject. Articles are gathered into five sections according to methodology rather than the topics considered. The sections are: geometrical methods; homological methods; topological methods; operator theoretic methods; and also function space methods. Each section contains survey and research papers describing the state-of-the-art in the topic considered as well as some of the latest most important results. Researchers working in Banach space theory, functional analysis or operator theory will find much of interest here.
Source: European Mathematical Society Newsletter