1.Bruker Almanac 2011, 2011.
2. , et al., High-resolution magic angle spinning MRS of breast cancer tissue. NMR Biomed, 2002. 15(5):327–37.
3. , et al., Metabolic profiles of human brain tumors using quantitative in vivo 1H magnetic resonance spectroscopy. Magn Reson Med, 2003. 49(2):223–32.
4. , et al., Metabolic characterization of human prostate cancer with tissue magnetic resonance spectroscopy. Cancer Res, 2005. 65(8):3030–4.
5. , et al., In vivo molecular imaging for planning radiation therapy of gliomas: an application of 1H MRSI. J Magn Reson Imaging, 2002. 16(4):464–76.
6. , et al., Inverse planning for HDR prostate brachytherapy used to boost dominant intraprostatic lesions defined by magnetic resonance spectroscopy imaging. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys, 2004. 59(4):1196–207.
7. , , and , Measuring changes in tumor oxygenation. Methods Enzymol, 2004. 386:378–418.
8. , et al., A phase I study of the nitroimidazole hypoxia marker SR4554 using 19F magnetic resonance spectroscopy. Br J Cancer, 2009. 101(11):1860–8.
9. , et al., Quantitative 19F MR spectroscopy at 3 T to detect heterogeneous capecitabine metabolism in human liver. NMR Biomed, 2007. 20(5):485–92.
10. , et al., Measurement of plasma 5-fluorouracil by high-performance liquid chromatography with comparison of results to tissue drug levels observed using in vivo 19F magnetic resonance spectroscopy in patients on a protracted venous infusion with or without interferon-alpha. Ann Oncol, 1996. 7(1):47–53.
11. , et al., Enhancement of fluorouracil uptake in human colorectal and gastric cancers by interferon or by high-dose methotrexate: an in vivo human study using noninvasive 19F-magnetic resonance spectroscopy. J Clin Oncol, 2000. 18(2):255–61.
12. , et al., Investigation of metabolite changes in the transition from pre-invasive to invasive cervical cancer measured using 1H and 31P magic angle spinning MRS of intact tissue. NMR Biomed, 2009. 22(2):191–8.
13. , et al., High-resolution magic-angle-spinning NMR spectroscopy for metabolic profiling of intact tissues. Nat Protoc, 2010. 5(6):1019–32.
14. ., et al., Comparison of 1.5T and 3T 1H MR spectroscopy for human brain tumors. Korean J Radiol, 2006. 7(3):156–61.
15. , et al., 7T vs. 4T: RF power, homogeneity, and signal-to-noise comparison in head images. Magn Reson Med, 2001. 46(1):24–30.
16. , Spatial localization in NMR spectroscopy in vivo. Ann N Y Acad Sci, 1987. 508:333–48.
17. , , and , Image-selected in vivo spectroscopy (ISIS): a new technique for spatially selective NMR spectroscopy. J. Magn Reson, 1986. 66:283–94.
18. , , and , Localized proton spectroscopy using stimulated echoes. J Magn Reson, 1987. 72:502–8.
19. , Practical applications of chemical shift imaging. NMR Biomed, 1992. 5:238–43.
20. , , and , NMR chemical shift imaging in three dimensions. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, 1982. 79:3523–6.
21. ., In Vivo NMR Spectroscopy. 1998, Chichester: John Wiley.
22. , , and , Improved method for accurate and efficient quantification of MRS data with use of prior knowledge. J Magn Reson, 1997. 129:35–43.
23. , et al., Java-based graphical user interface for the MRUI quantitation package. Magn Reson Mater Phys Biol Med (MAGMA), 2001. 12:141–52.
24. ., Estimation of metabolite concentrations from localized in vivo proton NMR spectra. Magn Reson Med, 1993. 30(6):672–9.
25. ., Automatic quantitation of localized in vivo 1H spectra with LCModel. NMR Biomed, 2001. 14(4):260–4.
26. ., et al., A clinical comparison of rigid and inflatable endorectal-coil probes for MRI and 3D MR spectroscopic imaging (MRSI)of the prostate. J Magn Reson Imaging, 2008. 27(5):1077–82.
27. ., et al., Three-dimensional proton MR spectroscopy of human prostate at 3 T without endorectal coil: feasibility. Radiology, 2007. 245(2):507–16.
28. , et al., Design and use of internal receiver coils for magnetic resonance imaging. Br J Radiol, 1999. 72(864):1141–51.
29. , et al., Methods and reproducibility of cardiac/respiratory double-triggered 1H-MR spectroscopy of the human heart. Magn Reson Med, 1999. 42(5):903–10.
30. , et al., Metabolic imaging of myocardial triglyceride content: reproducibility of 1H MR spectroscopy with respiratory navigator gating in volunteers. Radiology, 2007. 245(1):251–7.
31. and , Restoration of motion-related signal loss and line-shape deterioration of proton MR spectra using the residual water as intrinsic reference. Magn Reson Med, 2001. 46(2):395–400.
32. , et al., Proton high-resolution magic angle spinning NMR analysis of fresh and previously frozen tissue of human prostate. Magn Reson Med, 2003. 50(6):1307–11.
33. ., et al., High-resolution magic angle spinning 1H NMR spectroscopy of intact liver and kidney: optimization of sample preparation procedures and biochemical stability of tissue during spectral acquisition. Anal Biochem, 2000. 282(1):16–23.
34. , et al., The effect of sample freezing on proton magic-angle spinning NMR spectra of biological tissue. Magn Reson Med, 1998. 40(1):166–9.
35. ., et al., An assessment of the effects of sample ischaemia and spinning time on the metabolic profile of brain tumour biopsy specimens as determined by high-resolution magic angle spinning 1H NMR. NMR Biomed, 2008. 21(10):1138–47.
36. , et al., Evaluation of 31P high-resolution magic angle spinning of intact tissue samples. NMR Biomed, 2006. 19(5):593–8.
37. , et al., Quality assessment in in vivo NMR spectroscopy: IV. A multicentre trial of test objects and protocols for performance assessment in clinical NMR spectroscopy. Magn Reson Imaging, 1995. 13(1):139–57.
38. and , Essential considerations for spectral localization using indirect gradient encoding of spatial information. J Magn Reson, 1991. 92:229–46.
39. and , Accurate phosphorus metabolite images of the human heart by 3D acquisition-weighted CSI. Magn Reson Med, 2001. 45(5):817–26.
40. , et al., Broadband proton decoupling in human 31P NMR spectroscopy. NMR Biomed, 1989. 1(4):177–83.
41. , et al., Proton-decoupled 31P chemical shift imaging of the human brain in normal volunteers. NMR Biomed, 1993. 6(3):173–80.
42. , et al., In vivo nuclear Overhauser effect in 31P-(1H) double-resonance experiments in a 1.5-T whole-body MR system. Magn Reson Med, 1990. 15(1):165–72.
43. , , and , J-difference lactate editing at 3.0 Tesla in the presence of strong lipids. J Magn Reson Imaging, 2008. 28(6):1492–8.
44. , et al., Single-scan in vivo lactate editing with complete lipid and water suppression by selective multiple-quantum-coherence transfer (Sel-MQC)with application to tumors. J Magn Reson B, 1995. 106(3):203–11.
45. , et al., Localized two-dimensional shift correlated MR spectroscopy of human brain. Magn Reson Med, 2001. 46(1):58–67.
46. , , and , Quantitative J-resolved prostate spectroscopy using two-dimensional prior-knowledge fitting. Magn Reson Med, 2008. 59(5):966–72.
47. ., et al., The activity of creatine kinase in frog skeletal muscle studied by saturation-transfer nuclear magnetic resonance. Biochem J, 1981. 194(1):215–28.
48. , et al., Detection of cancer in cervical tissue biopsies using mobile lipid resonances measured with diffusion-weighted 1H magnetic resonance spectroscopy. NMR Biomed, 2010. 23(4)382–90.
49. , , and , Phosphorus magnetic resonance spectroscopy on biopsy and in vivo, in Modern Magnetic Resonance, G. Webb, Editor. 2006, Dordrecht, The Netherlands: Springer. p. 1129–47.
50. , , and , Development of the human brain: in vivo quantification of metabolite and water content with proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy. Magn Reson Med, 1993. 30(4):424–37.
51. , et al., Assessment of absolute metabolite concentrations in human tissue by 31P MRS in vivo: part II: muscle, liver, kidney. Magn Reson Med, 1994. 32(4):453–8.
52. , Jr. and , Tissue water content and nuclear magnetic resonance in normal and tumor tissues. Cancer Res, 1975. 35(5):1164–7.
53. , et al., Non-invasive quantitation of human liver metabolites using image-guided 31P magnetic resonance spectroscopy. NMR Biomed, 1990. 3(1):17–22.
54. , , and , A new method for the absolute quantitation of MRS metabolites. Magn Reson Med, 1997. 38(2):179–83.
55. , et al., In-vivo assessment of tissue metabolite levels using 1H MRS and the Electric REference To access In vivo Concentrations (ERETIC)method. NMR Biomed, 2010. 23(4):406–13.
56. ., et al., Evaluation of the ERETIC method as an improved quantitative reference for 1H HR-MAS spectroscopy of prostate tissue. Magn Reson Med, 2009. 61(3):525–32.
57. , , and , Correlation of histopathology with magnetic resonance spectroscopy of human biopsies, in Modern Magnetic Resonance, G. Webb, Editor. 2006, Dordrecht, The Netherlands: Springer.
58. , et al., Metabolic, pathologic, and genetic analysis of prostate tissues: quantitative evaluation of histopathologic and mRNA integrity after HR-MAS spectroscopy. NMR Biomed, 2010. 23:391–8.
59. and , Modified spin-echo method for measuring nuclear relaxation times. Rev Sci Instrum, 1958. 29:688–91.
60. , et al., Density matrix simulations of the effects of J coupling in spin echo and fast spin echo imaging. J Magn Reson, 1999. 140(2):305–14.
61. , et al., Improved water and lipid suppression for 3D PRESS CSI using RF band selective inversion with gradient dephasing (BASING). Magn Reson Med, 1997. 38(2):311–21.
62. , et al., In vivo 1H NMR spectroscopy of rat brain at 1 ms echo time. Magn Reson Med, 1999. 41(4):649–56.
63. , In vivo proton spectroscopy in presence of eddy currents. Magn Reson Med, 1990. 14(1):26–30.
64. ., et al., Correlations between in vivo 1H MRS and ex vivo 1H HRMAS metabolite measurements in adult human gliomas. J Magn Reson Imaging, 2010. 31(2):289–97.
65. , et al., A quantitative comparison of metabolite signals as detected by in vivo MRS with ex vivo 1H HR-MAS for childhood brain tumours. NMR Biomed, 2009. 22(2):213–9.
66. , et al., Assessment of early docetaxel response in an experimental model of human breast cancer using DCE-MRI, ex vivo HR MAS, and in vivo 1H MRS. NMR Biomed, 2010. 23(1):56–65.
67. , et al., Epithelial and stromal metabolite changes in the transition from cervical intraepithelial neoplasia to cervical cancer: an in vivo 1H magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging study with ex vivo correlation. Eur Radiol, 2009. 19(8):2041–8.
68. , et al., Proton HR-MAS spectroscopy and quantitative pathologic analysis of MRI/3D-MRSI-targeted postsurgical prostate tissues. Magn Reson Med, 2003. 50(5):944–54.
69. and , Decoupling: theory and practice. II. State of the art: in vivo applications of decoupling. NMR Biomed, 1997. 10(8):381–93.
70. and , Determination of intracellular pH by 31P magnetic resonance. J Biol Chem, 1973. 248:7276–8.