1. , , , et al.; European Menopause and Andropause Society. EMAS position statement: Managing women with premature ovarian failure. Maturitas 2010;67:91–3.
3. , , . Incidence of premature ovarian failure. Obstet Gynecol 1986;67:604–6.
4. , , , , . Premature menopause or early menopause: long-term health consequences. Maturitas 2010;65:161–6.
5. , , . Are the effects of risk factors for timing of menopause modified by age? Results from a British birth cohort study. Menopause 2007; 14: 717–24.
6. . Clinical practice. Primary ovarian insufficiency. N Engl J Med 2009;360:606–14.
7. , , , , . Survival patterns after oophorectomy in premenopausal women: a population-based cohort study. Lancet Oncol 2006;7:821–8.
8. . Genetic aspects of female reproduction. Hum Reprod Update 2008;14:293–307.
9. , , , et al. Genes governing premature ovarian failure. Reprod Biomed Online 2010;20:724–40.
10. , , , , . Survival from childhood cancer in northern England, 1968–2005. Br J Cancer 2011;105:1402–8.
11. , , , et al. Impact of gonadotrophin stimulation for assisted reproductive technology on ovarian ageing and menopause. Reprod Biomed Online 2008;16:611–6.
12. , , , . Predicting age of ovarian failure after radiation to a field that includes the ovaries. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2005;62:738–44.
13. , , , . The association of hysterectomy and menopause: a prospective cohort study. BJOG 2005;112:956–62.
14. , , , , . Effect of hysterectomy or LNG-IUS on serum inhibin B levels and ovarian blood flow. Maturitas 2007;57:279–85.
15. , , , et al. Loss of ovarian reserve after uterine artery embolization: a randomized comparison with hysterectomy. Hum Reprod 2007;22:1996–2005.
16. , , , . Testing ovarian reserve to predict age at menopause. Maturitas. 2009;63:280–91.
17. , , , , . A systematic review of tests predicting ovarian reserve and IVF outcome. Hum Reprod Update 2006;12:685–718.
18. , , . Measuring anti-Müllerian hormone for the assessment of ovarian reserve: When and for whom is it indicated?Maturitas 2012;71:28–33.
20. , , , et al. Hormone use for menopausal symptoms and risk of breast cancer. A Danish cohort study. Br J Cancer 2005;92:1293–7.
21. , , , et al. Androgens, health and sexuality in women and men. Maturitas 2010;67:275–89.
22. , , , et al. Assessing the emotional needs of women with spontaneous premature ovarian failure. Fertil Steril 2005;83:1734–41.