- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: June 2018
- Print publication year: 2018
- Online ISBN: 9781316823200
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/9781316823200
Due to unplanned maintenance of the back-end systems supporting article purchase on Cambridge Core, we have taken the decision to temporarily suspend article purchase for the foreseeable future. We apologise for any inconvenience caused whilst we work with the relevant teams to restore this service.
Linear Algebra offers a unified treatment of both matrix-oriented and theoretical approaches to the course, which will be useful for classes with a mix of mathematics, physics, engineering, and computer science students. Major topics include singular value decomposition, the spectral theorem, linear systems of equations, vector spaces, linear maps, matrices, eigenvalues and eigenvectors, linear independence, bases, coordinates, dimension, matrix factorizations, inner products, norms, and determinants.
John Baez - University of California, Riverside
Tom Leinster - University of Edinburgh
Eric de Sturler - Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.