- Publisher: Facet
- Online publication date: June 2018
- Print publication year: 2015
- Online ISBN: 9781783300808
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.29085/9781783300808
- Subjects: Humanities, General
There is a growing awareness of the significance of the first five years of life for intellectual, social and emotional development and early intervention is of political interest. This book provides knowledge and understanding about early language and literacy development and how young children become successful through enjoyable and meaningful experiences. This book will be useful reading for early years professionals and librarians, those responsible for commissioning and delivering pre-school library services, students of library and information studies or childhood studies and practitioners undertaking practical early years qualifications.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.