- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: June 2013
- Print publication year: 2012
- Online ISBN: 9781139084604
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9781139084604
Efforts to expand the scope of legal protection given to reputation and brands in the Asia Pacific region have led to considerable controversy. Written by a variety of experts, the essays in this book consider the developing law of reputation and brands in a fraught area.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed