- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: March 2020
- Print publication year: 2020
- Online ISBN: 9781108773355
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108773355
Created as a celebration of mathematical pioneer Emma Previato, this comprehensive book highlights the connections between algebraic geometry and integrable systems, differential equations, mathematical physics, and many other areas. The authors, many of whom have been at the forefront of research into these topics for the last decades, have all been influenced by Previato's research, as her collaborators, students, or colleagues. The diverse articles in the book demonstrate the wide scope of Previato's work and the inclusion of several survey and introductory articles makes the text accessible to graduate students and non-experts, as well as researchers. The articles in this second volume discuss areas related to algebraic geometry, emphasizing the connections of this central subject to integrable systems, arithmetic geometry, Riemann surfaces, coding theory and lattice theory.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.