1. , , , Does a difficult embryo transfer affect the results of IVF and ICSI? A meta-analysis of controlled studies. Fertil Steril 2003;80 (3 Suppl):127.
2. , , , , Junctional zone contractions and embryo transfer: is it safe to use a tenaculum? Hum Reprod 1999;14:2367–70.
3. , , , et al. Uterine contractions at the time of embryo transfer alter pregnancy rates after in-vitro fertilization. Hum Reprod 1998;13:1968–74.
4. , , , et al. Blood on the embryo transfer catheter is associated with decreased rates of embryo implantation and clinical pregnancy with the use of in vitro fertilization-embryo transfer. Fertil Steril 1998;70:878–82.
5. , , , , Soft versus firm embryo transfer catheters for assisted reproduction: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Hum Reprod 2005;20:3114–21.
6. , , Dummy embryo transfer: a technique that minimizes the problems of embryo transfer and improves the pregnancy rates in human in vitro fertilization. Fertil Steril 1990;54:678–81.
7. , , Transvaginal-transmyometrial embryo transfer: the Towako method; experiences of 104 cases. Fertil Steril 1993;59;51–3.
8. , Potentially important variables identified by transvaginal ultrasound-guided embryo transfer. Hum Reprod 1997;12:963–9.
9. , , , Ultrasound versus “clinical touch” for catheter guidance during embryo transfer in women. Cochrane Database System Rev 2010; 20:CD006107.
10. , , , et al. Where does the embryo implant after embryo transfer in humans? Fertil Steril 2000;73:123–5.
11. , , , et al. The influence of the depth of embryo replacement into the uterine cavity on implantation rates after IVF: a controlled, ultrasound-guided study. Hum Reprod 2002;17:341–6.
12. , , , Middle to lower uterine segment embryo transfer improves implantation and pregnancy rates compared with fundal embryo transfer. Fertil Steril 2004;81:1273–37.
13. , , , et al. Three dimensional/four dimensional ultrasound-guided embryo transfer. Fertil Steril 2005;84:500–3.
14. , , , Embryo transfer technique as a cause of ectopic pregnancy in in vitro fertilization. Fertil Steril 1993;60:919–21.
15. 3D/4D ultrasound-guided embryo transfer targeting maximal implantation potential (MIP) point increases pregnancy rates and reduces ectopic pregnancies. Human Reprod 2010;25(suppl 1):i87.