- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: March 2017
- Print publication year: 2017
- Online ISBN: 9781316716939
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/9781316716939
Since their inception, the Perspectives in Logic and Lecture Notes in Logic series have published seminal works by leading logicians. Many of the original books in the series have been unavailable for years, but they are now in print once again. This volume, the sixth publication in the Lecture Notes in Logic series, collects the proceedings of the conference 'Logical Foundations of Mathematics, Computer Science, and Physics - Kurt Gödel's Legacy', held in Brno, Czech Republic, on the 90th anniversary of Gödel's birth. The broad range of speakers who participated in this event affirms the continuing importance of Gödel's work in logic, physics, and the philosophy and foundations of mathematics and computer science. The papers in this volume range over all these topics and contribute to our present understanding of them.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.