- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: March 2010
- Print publication year: 1993
- Online ISBN: 9780511661860
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9780511661860
The articles in these two volumes arose from papers given at the 1991 International Symposium on Geometric Group Theory, and they represent some of the latest thinking in this area. This first volume contains contributions from many of the world's leading figures in this field, and their contributions demonstrate the many interesting facets of geometrical group theory. For anyone whose interest lies in the interplay between groups and geometry, these books will be an essential addition to their library.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed