- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: August 2010
- Print publication year: 1989
- Online ISBN: 9780511662300
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9780511662300
This volume, dedicated to Professor A. Plans, concentrates on some important and contemporary themes in Banach space theory. The articles are by leading researchers and cover topics such as sequences, operators, eigenvalues, s-numbers and projection constants, so will be of interest to functional analysts and approximation theorists.