- Publisher: Facet
- Online publication date: June 2018
- Print publication year: 2014
- Online ISBN: 9781783300297
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.29085/9781783300297
- Subjects: Humanities, General
A landmark textbook on digital libraries for LIS students, educators and practising information professionals throughout the world. Exploring Digital Libraries is a highly readable, thought-provoking authorative and in-depth treatment of the digital library arena that provides an up-to-date overview of the progress, nature and future impact of digital libraries, from their collections and technology-centred foundations over two decades ago to their emergent, community-centred engagement with the social web.