- Publisher: ISEAS–Yusof Ishak Institute
- Online publication date: October 2021
- Print publication year: 2021
- Online ISBN: 9789814951401
How have authoritarianism, democratization and political change affected environmentalism in East and Southeast Asia? How have environmental mobilization and demands for environmental justice at the grassroots influenced politics there? These are among the vital questions answered by this insightful and well-crafted volume.—Paul G. Harris, Chair Professor of Global and Environmental Studies, Education University of Hong Kong
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.