- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: May 2022
- Print publication year: 2022
- Online ISBN: 9781139505819
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/9781139505819
Learn to assess electromigration reliability and design more resilient chips in this comprehensive and practical resource. Beginning with fundamental physics and building to advanced methodologies, this book enables the reader to develop highly reliable on-chip wiring stacks and power grids. Through a detailed review on the role of microstructure, interfaces and processing on electromigration reliability, as well as characterisation, testing and analysis, the book follows the development of on-chip interconnects from microscale to nanoscale. Practical modeling methodologies for statistical analysis, from simple 1D approximation to complex 3D description, can be used for step-by-step development of reliable on-chip wiring stacks and industrial-grade power/ground grids. This is an ideal resource for materials scientists and reliability and chip design engineers.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.