1. , , , et al. Clinical spectrum of diagnoses in children referred for acquired CNS demyelinating disorders including pediatric multiple sclerosis. Ann Neurol 2007;62(S11):S115.
2. , , , . Neurology Supplement. Differential diagnosis and evaluation in childhood multiple sclerosis. Neurology 2007;68(16 Suppl 2):S13–22.
3. , . Pediatric systemic lupus erythematosis. Rheum Dis Clin N Am 2010;36:53–80.
4. . Review of classification criteria for systemic lupus erythematosus. Rheum Dis Clin N Am 2005;31:245–254.
5. , , , et al. Infectious CNS disease as a differential diagnosis in systemic rheumatic diseases: Tthree case reports and a review of the literature. Ann Rheum Dis 2003;62:50–57.
6. , . Central nervous system involvement in pediatric rheumatic diseases: Current concepts in treatment. Current Pharmaceut Design 2008;14:1295–1301.
7. , , , et al. Central nervous system involvement in systemic lupus erythematosus: Cerebral imaging and serological profile in patients with and without overt neuropsychiatric manifestations. Lupus 2000;9: 573–583.
8. , , , et al. Transverse myelitis affecting more than 4 spinal segments associated with systemic lupus erythematosus: Clinical, immunological and radiological characteristics of 22 patients. Semin Arthritis Rheum 2010;39:246–256.
9. , , , , Distinct subtypes of myelitis in systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis & Rheum 2009;60:3378–3387.
10. , , , et al. A clinically isolated syndrome: a A challenging entity. Multiple sclerosis or collagen tissue disorders: Clues for differentiation. J. Neurol 2008;244:1625–1635.
11. , . The differential diagnosis of multiple sclerosis. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiat 2001;71(Suppl 2):ii9–ii15.
12. , . Antiphospholipid antibodies in pediatric SLE and the antiphospholipid syndrome. Lupus 2007;16:627–633.
13. , , . Systemic lupus ery;thematosis and antiphospholipid syndrome in children and adolescents. Curr Opin Rheumatol 2001;13:415–421.
14. , . Devic's syndrome in a woman with systemic lupus erythematosus: Ddiagnostic and therapeutic implications of testing for the neuromyelitis optica IgG autoantibody. Arthritis Rheum 2007;57:347–351.
15. , , , . A subgroup of multiple sclerosis patients with anticardiolipin antibodies and unusual clinical manifestations: do Do they represent a new nosological entity?Ann Neurol 1998;44:629–634.
16. , , , , , . Anti-dsDNA: Choice of assay in relation to clinical value. Rheumatol Int 1991;11:101–107.
17. , , , et al. Clinical features of Behçet's disease in children: An international collaborative study of 86 casesJ Peds 1998;132:721–725.
18. , . Neurosarcoidosis presents differently in children than in adults. Pediatr 2003;112:480–486.
19. , , , , . Serum angiotensin-converting enzyme in healthy and sarcoidotic children with the reference interval for adults. Clin Chem 1990;36:344–346.
20. , , , et al. CSF-ACE Activity activity in probable CNS neurosarcoidosis. Sarcoidosis Vasc Diffuse Lung Dis 2002;19:191–197.
21. , , . Non-MS autoimmune demyelination. Clin Neurol Neurosurg 2008;110:905–912.
22. , , , et al. Central nervous system sarcoidosis – diagnosis and management. Q J Med 1999;92:103–117.
23. , , , , , . Diagnostic value of high-resolution CT in the evaluation of chronic infiltrative lung disease in children. Am J Roentgenol 2008;191:914–920.
24. , , , , , . Paralysis and a perihilar protuberance: Aan unusual presentation of sarcoidosis in a child. Pediatr Pulmonol 2009;44:410–414.
25. , , , . Video-assisted cervical mediastinoscopy: our Our seven-year experience. Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg 2008;7:1015–1018.
26. , , , , . Fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography (PDG-PET) is useful in the diagnosis of neurosarcoidosis. J Neurol Sci 2009;287:257–259.
27. , . The spectrum of nervous system involvement in Behçet syndrome and its differential diagnosis. J Neurol 2009;256:513–529.
28. , , . The skin pathergy test: Iinnately useful?Arch Dermatol Rev 2010;302:155–168.
29. , , , . Chronic granulomatous anterior uveitis associated with multiple sclerosis. Clin Exp Ophthalmol 1993;231:186–188.
30. , , , . Neurologic manifestations of localized scleroderma: A case report and literature review. Neurology 2008;71:1538–1545.
31. , , , . Serum autoantibodies and their clinical association in patients with childhood and adult onset linear scleroderma: A single center study. J Rheumatol 2008;12:2439–2444.
32. , . Central nervous system vasculitis in children. Curr Opin Rheumatol 2008;20:47–54.
33. , , . Some current concepts on childhood tuberculosis. Indian J Med Res 2004;120:387–397.
34. , , , et al. Impact of Bacille Calmette–Guerin vaccination on neuroradiologic manifestations of pediatric tuberculous meningitis. J Child Neurol 2010;25:581–586. Epub 30 Sep 2009.
35. , , , et al. A refined symptom-based approach to diagnosing pulmonary tuberculosis in children. Pediatrics 2006;118:e1350–e1359.
36. , , , , , . Diagnostic utility of CSF studies in patients with clinical suspicion of tuberculous meningitis. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 2003;7:787–796.
37. , , , , , . CNS tuberculosis in infants. J Child Neurol 2010;25:102–106.
38. , , . Retrospective study of 23 pathologically proven cases of central nervous system tuberculomas. Clin Neurol Neurosurg 2006;108:353–357.
39. , , , et al. Brain CT and MRI findings in 100 consecutive patients with intracranial tuberuculoma. J Neuroimaging 2003;13:240–247.
40. , , , . Neurologic and neurodevelopmental manifestations of pediatric HIV/AIDS: A global perspective. Eur J of Paediatric Neurol 2007;11:1–9.
41. , , , et al. Acute meningoencephalitis due to HIV type 1 infection in 13 patients: Clinical description and follow-up. J Neurovirol 2008;14:474–479.
42. , , . Neuroimaging of infections of the central nervous system. Semin Neurol 2008;28:511–522.
43. , , Human immunodeficiency virus-1 infection and multiple sclerosis-like illness in a child. Ped Neurol 2002;26:231–235.
44. , , . Manifestations of the human T cell lymphocytic virus type 1 infection in childhood and adolescence. J Pediatr (Rio J) 2006;82:411–420.
45. , , , , , . Human T-lymphotropic virus 1: Recent knowledge about an ancient infection. Lancet Infect Dis 2007;7:266–268.
46. , , , et al. Tropical spastic paraparesis and human T cell lymphotropic virus type 1 in the United Kingdom. Brain 1989;112:1057–1090.
47. , , , , , . Natalizumab-associated progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy in patients with multiple sclerosis: Lessons from 28 cases. Lancet Neurol 2010;9:438–446.
48. , , , Miller J, et al. Asymptomatic reactivation of JC virus in patients treated with natalizumab. N Engl J Med 2009;361:1067–1074.
50. , . Progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy (PML) as intractable dystonia in an HIV-infected child. J Tropical Ped 2005;51:380–382.
51. , , , et al. Progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy and relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis: A comparative study. Arch Neurol 2009;66:593–599.
52. , . Neuroimaging of herpes virus infections in children. Pediatr Radiol 2007;37:949–963.
53. , , , , , . EFNS guidelines on diagnosis and management of European Lyme neuroborreliosis. Eur J Neurol 2009;17:8–e4.
54. , , , , , . Stages and syndromes of neuroborreliosis. J Neurol 1998;245:262–272.
55. , , , , , . Lyme borreliosis mimicking central nervous system malignancy: The diagnostic pitfall of cerebrospinal fluid cytology. Brain & Dev 2000;22:403–406.
56. , , , . Lyme disease of the CNS: MR imaging findings in 14 cases. Am J Neuroradiol 1990;11:479–481.
57. , , , et al. Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis associated with Borrelia burgdorferi. J Neurol 2004;251:626–629.
58. , , , , . Diagnosis, treatment and prognosis of mycoplasma pneumonia in childhood encephalitis. J Child Neurol 2004;19:865–871.
59. , , , . Mycoplasma pneumoniae Encephalitis. Semin Ped Infect Dis 2003;14:96–107.
60. , , , . Presumed central nervous system Whipple's disease in a child: Case report. Clin Inf Dis 1995;20:883–889.
61. , , , . Possible case of CNS Shipple's Whipple's disease in an adolescent with AIDS. J Int Assoc Physicians AIDS Care 2008;7:69–73.
62. , , , et al. Whipple disease confined to the central nervous system in childhood. Am J Neuroradiol 1996;17:1589–1591.
63. , , , . Primary Whipple's disease of the brain: Characterization of the clinical syndrome and molecular diagnosis. Q J Med 2006;99:609–623.
64. , , , , . Diagnostic guidelines in CNS Whipple's disease. Ann Neurol 1996;40:561–568.
65. , , , . Cerebellar cryptococcoma in an immunocompetent child. Case report. J Neurosurg 2007;107(4, Suppl):314–317.
66. , , . Central nervous system aspergillosis in children: A systematic review of reported cases. Int J Infect Dis 2007;11:381–393. Epub 2007 May 16.
67. , , , , . Clinical and mycological profile of cryptococcosis in a tertiary hospital. Ind J Med Micro 2007;25:401–406.
68. , . Focal seizures with single small ring-enhancing lesion. Semin Ped Neurol 1999;6:196–201.
69. , , . Neurocysticercosis: A classic case and clinical overview. Antimicrob Infect Dis Newsl 1995;14(4):25–28.
70. , , , , . Chronic myelopathy associated with intramedullary cysticercosis. Spine 2010;35:E159–162.
71. Aspects of epidemiological and clinical features of patients with central nervous system Burkitt's lymphoma in Kenya. East African Medical J 2004;8 (Suppl):S97–103.
72. , , , et al. Prevalence, clinical pattern, and outcome of CNS Involvement in childhood and adolescent non-Hodgkin's lymphoma differ by non-Hodgkin's lymphoma subtype: A Berlin-Frankfurt-Mueünster Group Report. J Clin Oncol 2007;25:3915.
73. , , , . Diagnostic tools for neoplastic meningitis: Detecting disease, identifying patient risk and determining benefit of treatment. Semin Oncol 2009;36(4, Suppl 2):S35–45.
74. , , . Leukemic and lymphomatous meningitis: Iincidence, prognosis and treatment. J Neuro Oncol 2005;75:81–83.
75. , . Primary CNS lymphoma: An update. Curr Opin Oncol 2009;21:550–558.
76. , , . Primary CNS lymphoma in spinal cord: Clinical manifestations may preceed MRI detectability. Neuroradiology 2002;44:239–244.
77. , , , et al. Natural history and outcome of optic pathway gliomas in children. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2009;53:1231–1237.
78. Update on genetic disorders affecting white matter. Pediatr Neurol 2001;24:11–24.
79. , , , , , , . Very long chain fatty acid levels in patients diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. 2009. Mult Scler. 2009;15(12):1525.
80. , , , , . MRI and CT findings in Krabbe disease. Pediatr Neurol 1991;7(4):283–288.
81. , , , Characteristics of the dementia in late-onset metachromatic leukodystrophy. Neurology 1994;44:662–665.
82. , , , et al. Steroid-responsive neurologic relapses in a child with a proteolipid protein-1 mutation. Neurology 2007;68:1305–1307.
83. , , , Primary progressive multiple sclerosis as a phenotype of a PLP1 gene mutation. Ann Neurol 2005;58:470–473.
84. , , , , , Phenotypic variation in leukoencephalopathy with vanishing white matter. Neurology 1998;51:540–547.
85. , , , , , Alexander's disease: Clues to diagnosis. J Child Neurol 1993;8:134–144.
86. , , , et al. Neuropathology of mitochondrial diseases. Biosci Rep 2007;27:23–30.
87. , , , , Mitochondrial hyperpolarization: A checkpoint of T cell life, death and autoimmunity. Trends Immunol 2004;25:360–367.
88. , , Neuroimaging of mitochondrial disease. Mitochondrion 2008;8:396–413.
89. , , , et al. Inflammatory multiple-sclerosis plaques generate characteristic metabolic profiles in cerebrospinal fluid. PLoS ONE 2007;2:e595.
90. , , Review: Mitochondria and disease progression in multiple sclerosis. Neuropathol Appl Neurobiol 2008;34:577–589.
91. , , , et al. Mitochondrial dysfunction as a cause of axonal degeneration in multiple sclerosis patients. Ann Neurol 2006;59:478–489.
92. Mitochondrial diseases in man and mouse. Science 1999;283:1482–1488.
93. , , , Suppression of complex I gene expression induces optic neuropathy. Ann Neurol 2003;53:198–205.
94. , , , et al. Occurrence of a multiple sclerosis-like illness in women who have a Leber's hereditary optic neuropathy mitochondrial DNA mutation. Brain 1992;115:979–989.
95. , , , et al. Early diagnosis in cerebral autosomal dominant arteriopathy with subcortical infarcts and leukoencephalopathy (CADASIL): The role of MRI. Funct Neurol 2004;19:239–242.
96. , , , . Susac syndrome and ocular manifestation in a 14-year-old girl. Fr Ophthalmol 2007;30:1017–1022.
97. , , . Susac syndrome in a young child. Pediatr Radiol 2007;37:710–713.
99. , , , et al. Abnormal cranial magnetic resonance imaging scans in sickle cell disease. Neurological correlates and clinical implications. Arch Neurol 1993;50:629–635.
100. , , , . Clinical silent cerebral infarct (SCI) in patients with thalassemia diseases assessed by magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). J Med Assoc Thai 2008;91:889–894.
101. . Sjogrens syndrome (SS) in childhood: Is it essentially different from adult SS. Nihon Rinsho Meneki Gakkai Konishi 2010;33:8–14.
102. , . Easily Missed? Coeliac disease. Br Med J 2009;338:a3058.
103. , , . Epilepsy, cerebral calcifications and clinical or subclinical coeliac disease. Course and follow-up with gluten-free diet. Seizure 1998;7:49–54.
104. , , , . Cerebral involvement in celiac disease: A serial MRI study in a patient with brainstem and cerebellar symptoms. Neurology 1997;49:1447–1450.
105. , , , , , . Pattern and course of neurodegeneration in Langerhans cell histiocytosis. J Pediatr 2008;153:127–132.
106. , . A spectrum of neuroradiological findings in children with haemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis. Pediatr Radiol 2007;37:1110–1117.
107. , , , et al. Diagnostic challenges in a child with familial hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis type 3 (FHLH3) presenting with fulminant neurologic disease. Childs Nerv Syst 2009;25:153–159.
108. , , , . Neurologic complications of infliximab. J Rheumatol 2006;33:1018–1020.
109. , , , et al. Hypertrophic pachymeningitis in rheumatoid arthritis after adalimumab administration. J Rheumatol 2006;33:2344–2346.
110. , Onset of multiple sclerosis associated with anti-TNF therapy. Neurology 2001;57(10):1885–1888.