- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: February 2011
- Print publication year: 2010
- Online ISBN: 9780511762864
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9780511762864
This volume of essays examines key cutting-edge areas of international refugee law, including strategies for interpretative harmony, the rights of refugees and the standard of proof in complementary protection. Each topic is examined from a theoretical and a practical perspective in order to find solutions to the many legal issues and concerns which currently confront this area of law, and to seek ways to advance the field as a whole.